Ruger Talk Forums banner

Show of your LCR

16K views 80 replies 16 participants last post by  Blaze 
#1 ·
Trigger Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Revolver

These are my LCR's. love carrying these in my front pocket.. Light weight and ready to roll ..

Attachments

See less See more
#28 ·
That's sweet....I believe I am going to get a LCR 22 lr when my gun shop gets one in......

#30 ·
Sounds good....I have a Mark III 22/45 and now the I-TAC.....so I was thinking of a LCR22lr .....I can take all three to the range for 22 day.....

#32 ·
Understand that....even though 22 ammo has gone up, its still a lot cheaper to shoot than any other ammo.....

#39 · (Edited)
Just purchased a LCR 22LR for the wife. She has begun to have real issues with severe wrist pain when shooting her 380 LCP and her Sig P938. She was having no trouble with our Beretta Neos 22LR pistols with recoil and pain. This led to the acquisition of the the LCR. So far she loves the pistol. No pain and she made adaptation to the long trigger pull and the double action in short order.

Acquired two "speed loaders", a loading block encased in a carrier box and purchased an in the pocket and purse holster. Need to get a belt holster for her to wear during shooting sessions. Have a new XS front sight on order.

#40 ·
Just purchased a LCR 22LR for the wife. She has begun to have real issues with severe wrist pain when shooting her 380 LCP and her Sig P938. She was having no trouble with our Beretta Neos 22LR pistols with recoil and pain. This led to the acquisition of the the LCR. So far she loves the pistol. No pain and she made adaptation to the long trigger pull and the double action in short order.

Acquired two "speed loaders", a loading block encased in a carrier box and purchased an in the pocket and purse holster. Need to get a belt holster for her to wear during shooting sessions.

Yes she will love that little pistol. Great for elderly and ppl with weaker hands. Nice pics

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

#44 ·
Yeah I think I was leaning toward the. 357 for the fact that it can also shoot .38. I was looking at the. 22's as well. I have a feeling no matter what I chose I may end up with 1 of the other calibers down the road.

Sent from my XT907 using Ruger Forum mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.