Ruger Talk Forums banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm hoping to purchase one in .357 here in the next few months. Handled a female friends .38 today and loved the feel. Think I want the extra power for myself though.

Sent from my XT907 using Ruger Forum mobile app

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I'm hoping to purchase one in .357 here in the next few months. Handled a female friends .38 today and loved the feel. Think I want the extra power for myself though.

Really can't go wrong with any 4 of the LCR's.
There really nice guns

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah I think I was leaning toward the. 357 for the fact that it can also shoot .38. I was looking at the. 22's as well. I have a feeling no matter what I chose I may end up with 1 of the other calibers down the road.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I love the .22lr and my .38 is me favorite but lately the .22 mag is a sure winner

·
Registered
53 Posts
OK thanks. I work at a chain sporting goods store part time and we are 1 of the 1st stores in the company to start selling handguns. I went in today and looked and we have the .38 in stock. Probably going to go look at LGS either tomorrow or Friday to see what's out there.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
OK thanks. I work at a chain sporting goods store part time and we are 1 of the 1st stores in the company to start selling handguns. I went in today and looked and we have the .38 in stock. Probably going to go look at LGS either tomorrow or Friday to see what's out there.

I swear u can't go wrong with the .38. It's so light u don't even know it's in your pocket

·
Registered
53 Posts
I think I'm leaning towards the .38 now. Is $479 a fair price for one? How's ammo availability for .38? Well I guess that would depend on an area by area basis

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
I think I'm leaning towards the .38 now. Is $479 a fair price for one? How's ammo availability for .38? Well I guess that would depend on an area by area basis

Yes $479 is about the normal price for it. And far as ammo goes it is much easier to find .38 then it was the other more popular calibers.

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Thought I had posted this one, but maybe in another thread. Got this .357 off an old gun that couldn't control it a couple of months ago. I have not fired it much. I wanted one and it turned up at the right price.

41 - 60 of 81 Posts