·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
I like the way your thinking....lol

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Really u can have fun with a gun and sell it if need to later. Gold just put it away and it's boring lol.

Well maybe a sp101 are Sr1911 with gold inlays be pretty :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yes, those Pink Hogue grips are neat. I'm going to buy a pair for my Mother's LCR.22

My KLCR .357 is set up like I want it.

XS tritium front, with Lasermax laser.

I still need to sight in the laser.

I'll be listing my Old Faithful kydex OWB holster in the classifieds.

My new FOX IWB is a better holster for my needs.

As usual.

I'll add that the .357 will suffice until we can buy 9mm LCRs.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Looks good red.... U should check out the new boot grips for it at shop Ruger .com

·
Registered
108 Posts
Does anyone have problems with ejection of .22 or .22 Magnum casings?

I've read where this can happen, but not with the .38/357 LCRs unless a rare instance.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
That's sweet....I believe I am going to get a LCR 22 lr when my gun shop gets one in......

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I got two of them. One for my girl. And one to carry with my I-Tac.

I carry it in a Blackhawk sportster case one $25 and it holds 5 BX-25 mags on front in separate holders. And my LCR 22lr goes in the pocket

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Sounds good....I have a Mark III 22/45 and now the I-TAC.....so I was thinking of a LCR22lr .....I can take all three to the range for 22 day.....

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Heck .22 day is all we can afford lately. We can save the 1911 for looks and carry

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Understand that....even though 22 ammo has gone up, its still a lot cheaper to shoot than any other ammo.....

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
My gun guy had me 3 more boxes of federal 325 rounds for $19 so I'm happy that's still high but one box of .45 is more and 275 rds less lol

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I got into the wanting a revolver and wasn't long before I got the LCR .357

Attachments

·
Texan by Birth • Grace
111 Posts
Just purchased a LCR 22LR for the wife. She has begun to have real issues with severe wrist pain when shooting her 380 LCP and her Sig P938. She was having no trouble with our Beretta Neos 22LR pistols with recoil and pain. This led to the acquisition of the the LCR. So far she loves the pistol. No pain and she made adaptation to the long trigger pull and the double action in short order.

Acquired two "speed loaders", a loading block encased in a carrier box and purchased an in the pocket and purse holster. Need to get a belt holster for her to wear during shooting sessions. Have a new XS front sight on order.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Just purchased a LCR 22LR for the wife. She has begun to have real issues with severe wrist pain when shooting her 380 LCP and her Sig P938. She was having no trouble with our Beretta Neos 22LR pistols with recoil and pain. This led to the acquisition of the the LCR. So far she loves the pistol. No pain and she made adaptation to the long trigger pull and the double action in short order.

Acquired two "speed loaders", a loading block encased in a carrier box and purchased an in the pocket and purse holster. Need to get a belt holster for her to wear during shooting sessions.

Yes she will love that little pistol. Great for elderly and ppl with weaker hands. Nice pics

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

21 - 40 of 81 Posts