Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Congrats on the SR9C.....Here is my SR9....it has a Galloway recoil spring and striker pin plus a Houge grip all. As soon as the Jpoint red dots come off backorder...(they are saying two more months).....you will see a red dot sitting on the slide. As long as you can find the ammo....a 9mm is one of the most fun guns to shoot......I have shot over 2000 rounds through this gun....its a shooting machine, lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great biker. U have a lot of money in mags ;). I already threw a laser and light in mine for home use ...

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Looks great Blaze, yeah its nice having the extra mags. I load them up before I go to the range, but it makes it easy to go through 85 rounds...."fast"....Thanks 00b5....yeah your right, I got a 10/22 I-TAC...super kool.......

·
Dave
8 Posts
I would show you mine but I hate it. The worst gun I have ever owned. I own four other pistols and shoot all of them fairly well. Not the SR9. It's all over the place. No grouping anywhere.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Wow...my SR9 is on the money....shoots great and has great groups.....

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I love my LC9 it's prefect for me to carry yearly and but I the size what sold me so i bought the new LC380 to switch out with. Both I use Hornady Critical defense

1 - 16 of 16 Posts