Shot my LC9 today. It did good.

Discussion in 'Ruger Center Fire Pistols' started by sarge1967, Mar 3, 2013.

1. sarge1967

sarge1967 New Member

Well I was able to shoot my LC9 today. I am actually quite impressed with this little gun. I ran a box of Winchester White Box through it without a single hick-up. I was grouping about 2 inches at 7 yards point of aim. I am going to run about 500 rounds through it before I call it good for SD but so far so good.

2. giturgun

giturgun New Member

I also like mine a bunch. Have put approx. 350-400 through it and not glitch so far. It will be a good carrygun

3. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

Mine likes the WWB too. I have found that the Winchester SXZ9 jhp shoots to identical POI with the same accuracy. It's pretty cheap so might not really be a good carry load though, and I guess it's only for sale at Bass Pro. Good luck, the LC9 is a great gun, and Stay Safe!

4. cjs1945

cjs1945 Member

Same results that i get with my LC9, about 2 in. groups at 7 yards and it runs threw any ammo that i feed it. It has went threw 800 round without any problems including Hydra-Shok and Critical Defense. I load it with Critical Defense for CC and it is a great little pistol to carry in warm weather.

5. hombre243

hombre243 New Member

Wwb???

Winchester white box ammo...where can I get it to try? I have heard of it but never saw it anywhere. I realize it is the WW ammo but in a plain wrapper so it should be a little less expensive.
    TY

6. sarge1967

sarge1967 New Member

It is the 100 round ammo Walmart USED to sell. The stuff that USED to be cheap and plentiful. It is just 115 gr FMJ range ammo. It comes in a White box. Good luck in finding any.

7. hombre243

hombre243 New Member

Wwb

TY Sarge. I had never seen it because I never bought 9mms from Wallyworld. I had a different source. I reload but sometimes I just do not feel like sittin around yankin that lever. Occasionally I would just like someone else to do it.

Someday it will be back on the shelves.

8. shaner

shaner Active Member

i think ruger hit a home run with these this time