Shooting Range

Discussion in 'Ruger Revolver Forums' started by SFC, Jun 13, 2017.

1. SFC

SFC New Member

Tomorrow Wednesday I will be at Caswell's to clean the dust out of barrels of my Ruger Redhawk .457 Magnum Blackhawk .41 Magnum and a Super Redhawk .44 Magnum I do this about once a month or so

I got a new set of Trijicon HD Night Sights for my Springfield XDm 3.8 40 S&W that is my carry gun.

2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

SFC,

You must be in my area as I usually shoot at Caswell's on Sundays. Although I haven't had the opportunity to shoot very much lately due to my wife's illness, maybe I will run across you sometime soon. I usually shoot in the afternoons around 1 pm. Usually I shoot 100 rounds with my SR1911 .45 and then pick up brass if there is any I can use. Look forward to seeing you down there sometime.

Tommy

3. SFC

SFC New Member

Far east Gold Canyon out where the Cacti grows and I do mean the Cacti Jumpin' Cholla Cactus, Saguaro, Prickly Pears etc., with coyotes, Javalina, Mountain Lions, Rattlers, Scorpions but we love it as long as those big cats stay out of my yard.

I live about 20 to 30 minutes depending on traffic to Caswell's

As long as I am out and about I may stop in to the Sportman's Warehouse for a quick look around and of course Bear Mountain is where I buy all my guns.

We will have to try and get together I like the weekdays as I am in a wheelchair and the less people the easier it is for me to get around.

4. paulruger

paulruger Active Member

5. gumpy

gumpy New Member

It's probably a necked down 45/70!

I'm kidding ya'll.

6. SFC

SFC New Member

LMAO .457?:dunno: Damn I was off in never land

Anyhow, I did make it to the range but should have stayed home. I had a terrible night last night of bad memories from yesteryear of tossin and turnin with very little sleep. So the only thing I shot was my Springfield XDm 40 S&W will go again soon when I feel up to it as it usually takes me a couple of days to fully recover.

.457 Mag:rolleyes: