Shooting at police w/full auto

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by MagBlackhawk, May 13, 2016.

1. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

3. jeeper1

jeeper1 New Member

That did not sound full-auto merely fast on the trigger.

4. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Sounded like he was using a 2-3 rd burst mode. Don't know why he would open fire and then give up. If you're gonna give yourself up, shooting at the cops ain't gonna get you a lighter sentence.

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

IMO that wasn't any full auto and the guy even had a slow trigger finger on a semi auto. I don't think he had any intention of shooting any cops, he just had fun shooting up a cop car. The cops weren't even around the car when he was last shooting up the car. Stupid is as stupid does. He evidently wanted to join some of his friends already in lock up.

6. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I was told he was trying to be killed by suicide by cop. He chickened out, tossed his gun, and was taken into custody.

7. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

At first I thought it was a semi-auto, then I thought it sounded like full auto later on. Could have just been noise making it sound that way to me.
    Haven't watched it again but I think the news report said full auto. (Not like the news could be wrong you know). :sarcasm:

8. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I am surprised they didn't use the term machine gun. I did hear the one cop report on the radio it was an AK full auto. Me thinks it was just another gun shooting for the purpose of mind bending the public against citizens having guns.