she has a point

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Feb 19, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Show Your ID
    Yes, you have to love an American like her!

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer vs. the Phoenix Suns owner

The owner of the Phoenix Suns basketball team, Robert Sarver, came out strongly opposing
    AZ's new immigration laws.

Arizona's Governor, Jan Brewer,released the following statement in response to Sarver's criticism of the new law:

What if the owners of the Suns discovered that hordes of people were sneaking into games without paying? What if they had a good idea who the gate-crashers are but the ushers and security personnel were not allowed to ask these folks to produce their ticket stubs, thus non-paying attendees couldn't be ejected. Furthermore, what if Suns' ownership was expected to provide those who sneaked in with complimentary eats and drink? And what if, on those days when a gate-crasher became ill or injured, the Suns had to provide free medical care and shelter?"

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer

2. allenr

allenr Member

Great response by Brewer

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Yeah, but the concept may still be too convoluted for the guy to get his brain around. Unless of course, his public statements and the program for his wallet are not connected.

4. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I'm still scratching my head over what Brewer has said. She has not been supportive of the immigration reform in the last 6-8 months. I'm wondering if her reelection future is now in sight?

5. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

When she was governor she was kind of wishy washy at times and the could turn around and be stern. I will give her credit though, she speaks her mind. She was so much better than our previous governor, Janet Napolitano who went to work for Lame Brain as soon as he was elected. She was anti gun, anti ammo, and anti Uncle Sam. She was a disaster!!!! She would not support our troops on the border.

Tommy