Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
Barrel Maker? Modified original stock or replacement? Bipod maker? Trigger assembly replaced or stock? Scope brand and power range?

I don't care much for changing barrels, triggers, etc. A pic of 1 of 2 10/22s that I call the "Twins." A couple of stock, stainless models. Got a couple of Butler Creek, P-Grip folders for them. Original laminated wood stocks still in the boxes. Put a couple of run of the mill Simmons or Tasco, Wally World scopes on them in 4X.. Can't remember which brand. Bipod is a Cheapo gunshow buy, not attached. They hardly ever get shot. One of each of my adult kids. I go through alot of 10/22 clunkers, refinish, sell, or trade them. Mostly the blue ones. But the guns are getting really hard to find used around here. Hard to find new ones too. However the 2 stainless ones were the only ones I ever bought new.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nogoat - I love the wooden stocks for the TD. If you get them please post pics. I am doing some other upgrades and then will go with wood for the stock.

·
Registered
547 Posts
SoDak gun shop in Aberdeen SD model #11167 look it up on the Ruger site some kind distributer special. Great price, so....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bought an M1 Carbine kit from E. Arthur Brown, sanded it down and re-stained it in dark walnut. Put on a set of Tech 100 sights. Didn't like the hole in the top wooden piece that allowed the rear stock sight to stick out so I took the sight out and embedded a Ruger lapel pin in there for a custom touch.
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1485111479.889295.jpg
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1485111491.347217.jpg
ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1485111506.423718.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
10/22 VLEH Hogue stock, Kidd complete bolt assembly with guide rod & extended bolt handle, Kidd single stage trigger, auto bolt release & buffer, JWH ext mag release, UTG scope rail & rings, Vortex Diamondback 4-12× scope, Fedderson 16 1/2" BB on the way.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts