Set it up to take it down.

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Aug 16, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Who ever thought that in a country that is so proud of its history and the events that took place that brought this country to where it was would be seeing groups of people wanting to do away with all historical monuments and artifacts. And then slam the president because he understands this whole fiasco in SC as just being wrong. All of a sudden we see people tearing down flags and monuments and actually kicking the monument while it lays on the ground. Yeah monument you just take my foot kicking your solid metal. It seems to me whoever could show the most absurdity could possibly get paid the most. Like Trump asked what monument is next, George Washington or Lincoln monuments? Like one article assked are they going to wipe the faces off Mt Rushmore next.

There is no doubt in my mind all this strife and hatred for anything about our country's heritage is being set up to take down all this country stands on. I couldn't believe how the mass media is slamming Trump on this crap, like he is the one paying/instigating for it all. I never thought the dang dollar would buy a person's patriotism to this country and engage in efforts of those wanting to destroy this country and every bit of its heritage.

Those in power realize the people are fed up and rather than let the people organize against them then cause the people to go against each other. Use whatever it takes and try it all to see what will work to get the people to beat themselves. All the while those in power are taking away the people's rights. Intimidating them to see what will happen if the people even try to fight back against this movement. I really believe those in power in the shadows are going to cause even greater strife hoping the people will buy into it. I really don't think the masses will buy into it and I don't think those in power have enough money to buy everybody's patriotism to this country.

I believe the huge majority of USA citizens don't even want to tear down its heritage and historical artifacts. What we see are not the average citizens protesting but are paid protestors on both sides to make it look like we all should hate each other and take weapons against each other. White supremacy is a farce being used as another instigation of hatred. Try it all to see what will work. I don't see the people going against each other, except for the paid instigators.

The president nor the people of this country are behind this divide and conquer plan.
    http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-08-...me-forces-the-goal-is-divide-and-conquer.html

2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

"There is no doubt in my mind all this strife and hatred for anything about our country's heritage..."

Buster, you may be associating the hero-hating of Confederate army men with American heroes inaccurately.

According to what appears to be accepted Southern doctrine, Those guys were fighting in the service of the CSA, a nation independent of the USA. It follows therefor that they were not, and are not, among this nation's heroes. It is Northern insistence that secession was invalid that allows General Lee legitimacy as an American hero, on philosophical grounds superseding simple '1+1=2' logic.

The people who are tearing the nation apart are not 'into' rational thinking, never mind philosophy.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

4. buster40c

It had nothing to do with the civil war or who was a hero. I guarantee if this event could truthfully be investigated as to who and how it was funded it would be found this event wasn't orchestrated by a group of far right and a group of far left that got together in their separate garages. There is no way this event just somehow had hundreds of thousands of people that said let's call in sick at our jobs and go tear down some monuments or crack some heads of those that try it. This event was totally planned, paid for and organized by those with an agenda to cause division amongst the people and the continued destruction of any remembrance of our country's history.

The news media. which is a bought and paid for avenue of propaganda, slamming Trump as a racist, bigot and supporter of white supremacy is right in line with the intended destruction of Trump's presidency. Plus those that stand with Trump be labeled just as they are doing to Trump.

Alternate news is considered the enemy and it is being censored. When the internet is censored/controlled so is the last modem of free speech controlled. HMMM The march on Google was called off because of threats to do another drive through? If the people want to fight back peacefully and not even leave their home then they only need boycott use of Google, Facebook, Twitter or any other censoring internet service. The internet made a lot of businesses rich but it sure has backfired when it came to controlling the people and free speech. So now they have to censor and control the internet and shut the people's thoughts and information from being exchanged.

Haggle back and forth what these so called protestors were about all you want and that is exactly what they want you to do. Tou are right VT it has nothing to do with rational thinking or philosophy. Don't even infer there is a conspiracy actually behind it all. Oh you are labeled a real nut case then. Oh my gosh I don't want to be called a conspiracy nut. OPPS! To late for that. You have to step out of the box to see who is shaking the box.

5. havasu

havasu In the army now..

I only wish Trump had the balls to enact a new ordinance that any statue over 10 years old must remain for posterity.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

The statue of Robert E. Lee was erected in 1908 by the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) but of course, 90% or even 95% of the people who pulled it down have no idea of why the statue was erected and by whom. Personally, they must not teach history in schools anymore or they would have more respect for the statues and monuments that were erected so long ago. By tearing down all these monuments they are disrespecting the men and women who fought for those rights (not just slavery) but to be able to live their lives in the south as many were raised. I abhor slavery but I also hate the people who believe that because of their skin color that they possess certain rights. Black Lives Matter are the real bigots because they are the ones who would tear down our rights and liberties if they could and let anarchy rule. In Dallas, cops fought and were killed trying to protect BLM protesters but do any of the BLM acknowledge the sacrifice that was made? No matter what Trump does, they will castigate him simply because he is Trump. He doesn't even have a full cabinet yet and still the media portrays him as a bigot and racist even during his campaign when he denounced David Duke and Ne o-nazis.
    Why people think Hillary was going to be a good president is beyond my thinking. The Obama administration was one of the most corrupt, lying, antagonist presidencies we have ever seen and he continues to spew his hatred for the American people. I only hope that Mueller will find information out that will lead from Loretta Lynch, to Eric Holder, then the Clintons in the time they were in office. My problem is I have no trust in Robert Mueller and the attorneys he has brought on to his investigation team and with his proximity Comey and the FBI. Mueller has a scandal or conspiracy that he is trying to pin on somebody in the Trump organization however he has come up with nothing so far. He needs to scrutinize the leading Dems and some of the antics they have pulled and how they dispersed our tax dollars. Don't people realize Trump has been trying to unite our country and the Dems. are saying no-in a silent way. They are not doing any justice to the people who claim to be democrats and to our country. I predict that Mueller will find no evidence against the Trump administration but some one will end up being the scape goat. Time and history have a way of repeating themselves.

Tommy

7. buster40c

It's all about the money and power and taking those two totally away from the people. Corruption is so deep into every crevice that I really wonder if there is any chance of this country going anywhere but down a very slippery slope. That isn't being negative that's being a realist. Tell the rich and powerful they will someday be taken down. They would laugh and ask what's your name.
    You can't win a war when you don't know who your real enemy is.

8. phideaux

This bquote is from a guy I know, that put my thinking into better words than I could.....

""This Riot, and others like it, are not about Racism, White Supremacy, Slavery or the Civil War or any other Excuse given. This is about America, and a group of People living among us who want to see America fall, a group of People who want to take over and re-make America into something that they want. The same thing happened in Nazi Germany under Hitler, it happened in Communist China under Mao, It is happening in Russia, N. Korea, and in the Middle East where the Vermin there shout "Death to America". Notice that it's always about America, and our values that are under fire, by Vermin in our own Country who are no better than those Dictators, Terrorists, and Communist Leaders mentioned above, who want to Trample the Constitution and separate us from our Freedom by wiping out our History, suppressing our Speech, and Dictating how we Think, Speak, who we associate with, and what we believe. This is what Isis is doing, it's what N. Korea is doing, along with Russia and Communist China among others. This is only the beginning, it's only going to get worse because there are People in Washington who are part of, and support this "Movement" while some LE Agencies stand down and ignore their Duty to Act, and the Courts refusing to take a "Hard Line" against these People when they do Act. Add to all of this the Liberal, Biased News Media, Liberal Colleges, and People who can no longer Think for themselves, and you have another Civil War in the making. ""

Jim

9. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

It probably couldn't reach the relative stability of a civil war, because the far right and far left are not resident in separate regions of the country. We are mingled much more finely than that. Going by the polling place surveys last fall, some urban centers disagreed with their own suburbs in many places. If the boil-over happens, God help us all.

10. buster40c

^^ Yes that is the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Obama spilled the beans when he said he wanted to see the transformation of this country. Obama is just blocks away from the WH carrying on with the agenda to do just that, Obama was an organizer and he is probably more so now than when he was president. He got his own group of organizers funded by our tax dollars.

It is amazing how 98% of the US citizens are kidding themselves into thinking the USA is to big to be taken down and that the Constitution will prevent it from happening. That the dollar can't fail because what else could take its place. The MSM wants you to think that those thoughts are true.

I read the other day that when the lights, phones, TV and radio go out that is the time to expect it all to come crumbling down. This country has gone beyond fixing due to all the corruption so it has to be demolished and replaced with God knows what else. That thought reminds me of the movie Planet of the Apes where the Statue of Liberty is barely sticking above the ruins.

IMO Only an act of God can save this country now. I am not to sure that is even in the plans. Separation from God then expect God to turn away from you. It's time this country became like the prodigal son.

A civil war is not the answer as that will only lead into martial law and the fight shouldn't be between the people because the people are not the enemy. What needs to happen and which is what those in power are afraid of is a revolution against all the power corruption and tyranny. Out of all the so called representatives you couldn't count the dedicated honest un-corrupted ones on one hand without a finger or more left over.

The last elections prove your vote doesn't really mean squat in the end result. The swamp rats just got replaced with another set of rats that still have the same DNA. The proof is in the pudding because it all still tastes the same.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  11. buster40c

I came across this today and thought some might find it very interesting. Like they say history does repeat itself. It worked before so go with the tried and true. I am talking about the mode of takeover. The communists laid out the pathway for take over and it would be done from within and people need to open their eyes and see that is exactly what has been done.

Also more and more historical monuments and artifacts are going to be coming down all across the country. Watch and see it happen.

Enjoy your pizza and beer while watching football this year as this country gets its foundation destroyed. Yeah you keep believing denial will stop anything from happening. Will the 2nd ever really be used? I think it will be to late and past due to have any effect. Only if there is a revolution, which I seriously doubt will happen, can the swamp be purged and even then the real leaders don't get down in the dirty swamp with the rats. They stay in there guarded mansions over looking the kayos.

I never thought I would see what is happening in this country that has always been thought to be the greatest country on earth.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  12. phideaux

These violent guys will probably have to go also....

They are mean spirited men ...bigots....against Japanese.

iwo.jpg

:sarcasm::sarcasm:

Jim