Sept. 23, 2017

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by buster40c, Aug 18, 2017.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I found this interesting you tube video about September 23, 2017. After watching this video I turned the page on my calendar to September to circle the date. Well HMMMM I found the 23rd was already circled with the word eclipse written on that date. Strange how that date was already marked, evidently from some other article I had read or seen. It was already marked for me to watch if something happens on that day. Interesting to say the least.

I am not saying there is or isn't anything to this but could it be it is not just some imaginary concoction but rather an actual picture of things to come possibly on that day? It is said the world is all about numbers and mathematical assembly. Maybe the math of the numbers does add up depicting something happening. Anyway I will be watching and the date is very near so the wait is very short.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o[/ame]

Aug. 21 – A total solar eclipse will pass through Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia and North and South Carolina. While central North Carolina will not see totality, we will see nearly 90 percent of the sun’s face covered by the moon around Roanoke Rapids to nearly 97 percent near Lumberton between 2:15 p.m. and 3:06 p.m. The WRAL Weather Blog will have a lot more information about the eclipse and how you can best experience this once in a lifetime event. 1

Sept. 22 – Astronomical autumn arrives at 4:02 p.m. with the equinox. The sun will shine directly on the equator, and there will be nearly equal amounts of day and night worldwide.

Here is another video about the 8-21 eclipse and the connection to 9-23. Again I am not saying what there is to this if anything but it is strange how the numbers are adding up to something.
    https://utabby.com/en_US/video/020/..._23_2017%2C_And_The_Coming_Prophetic_JUDGMENT

Perhaps we can assign meanings to things and dates which mean nothing but it seems strange how so many things have seeming strong ties to each other.