Sen Feinstein proposed Gun Control

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by Sportymonk, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Sportymonk

Sportymonk New Member

Read very carefully
    https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/pu...D1B1D722D5C4AEDAEBB6276AB36.awb-bill-text.pdf

‘‘(36) The term ‘semiautomatic assault weapon’ means any of the following, regardless of country of manu-
    facture or caliber of ammunition accepted:
    ‘‘(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
    ‘‘(i) A pistol grip. ‘‘(ii) A forward grip.
    ‘‘(iii) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.
    ‘‘(iv) A grenade launcher or rocket launch- er.
    ‘‘(v) A barrel shroud.
    ‘‘(vi) A threaded barrel.
    ‘‘(B) A semiautomatic rifle that has a fixed
    magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds, except for an attached tubular device de- signed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.

‘‘(D) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:
    ‘‘(i) A threaded barrel.
    ‘‘(ii) A second pistol grip.
    ‘‘(iii) A barrel shroud.
    ‘‘(iv) The capacity to accept a detachable
    magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.
    ‘‘(v) A semiautomatic version of an auto- matic firearm.
    ‘‘(E) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed maga- zine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

!! My RAP full size 17 rd just made me a felon. Hope they allow us a way to turn in our guns without being arrested. (Sarcasm font off)

Threaded barrels would be banned. Looks like suppressors will be gone.

http://concealednation.org/2017/11/...t=Concealed+Nation:+6+Top+Stories+Of+The+Week

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

All these shootings are leading up to more gun control not less criminal use of guns. You can bet no politicians will be turning in their guns or making their body guards turn in their guns either. The Constitution is all but paper waste. If you think you have Constitutional rights you might think otherwise if you try to enforce them for your defense. How many millions of people have already in reality lost their 2nd Amendment rights?

3. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

I don't know what part of 'SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED' is so hard to understand.....

phideaux and Oldhand like this.
  4. hawkeye308

hawkeye308 New Member

This woman doesn't know the difference in a muzzle break from a front sight, she is being used as a big mouthed pawn and she loves the attention. Term limits.