Second Amendment love it, Live it, Cherish it...

Discussion in 'Second Amendment and Legal' started by micheal88kraemer, Feb 16, 2017.

1. micheal88kraemer

micheal88kraemer New Member

We live in a very liberal world where people lack common sense and some believe everything they hear on the news or the internet. A persons virtues are made up of his back bone. Ones self reliance and will to be independent seems to be a dying breed these days. You'll have people quickly persecute guns because of a murder, yet the same people who probably never touched a gun in their life.
    My dad taught me at a very young age, firearm safety. I didn't need a class on it or a whole day event to tell me basically keep your gun on safety and finger off the trigger until it's time to handle your business. I didn't need to be taught in a class to always point in a safe direction and to treat every gun as jf it's loaded. These are natural to responsible practices for a gun owner. Sometimes a bit of good ole common sense can go a long way. That's why I'm proud to call myself the gun toting conservative that I am. The man my dad and mom taught me to be.
    Our second amendment is always under attack and it will for the rest of our lives as liberals try to out law them. They'll never realize that the only person that'll stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. I mean I remember watching old western movies that taught you these things. The bad guys would roll into town getting ready to rob the bank or to kidnap the sheriffs daughter. There's many scenarios that can happen the bottom line is a hero always saves the day.
    I believe we can live in a world peacefully and responsibly if good moral people who have high integrity own guns concealed without permits. As long as they pass the background check. If good guys carried guns in the market place, at the outdoor events, at church, anywhere I believe criminals wouldn't have a fighting chance. I believe that good people could also aid the police in protecting their neighborhoods or help assist a fallen officer.
    However in this liberal world the powers that be see you as unfit to handle yourself. Which is a huge insult to good moral people. In the old days like my dead elders would say you had a disagreement you'd take it outside and handle it like men these days you'll end up arrested. I remember a time we could play dodge ball not anymore. When did this nation become the nation of powderpuffs?
    So these liberals wanna ban the second amendment because they claim guns kill people, hell I mean didn't you know? Laugh out loud. Yet you can take a 400 hp mustang or a 800 hp challenger muscle machine and drive it and if you hit someone you could kill them. Does that mean we go to ford or dodge to say hey ban these cars immediately they KILL people. No it doesn't not at all. We live in an imperfect world. We have good people and we have bad people. We also have a failed system ran by liberals. We have bigger problems if you ask me before worrying about making a world a gun free utopia, that'll never happen.
    You can not take or ban the guns for the simple fact that the bad guys will always have guns. And when good people can't defend themselves, who will? Can you imagine a world where good people had no guns but the criminals did? Sounds very nightmarish to me.
    Look at our second amendment. The right to keep and bare arms! The power to the people! To insure that we can protect ourselves from an oppressive government. It also protects your right against terrorist foreign and domestic, even invaders in your home that are willing to take away the important people or things you love. Can you imagine that gone? The criminals would be powerful and we would be defenseless. Our forefathers showed great examples of common sense. They knew that big government was not a good thing. They knew that minute men were needed if need be to answer any threat our nation would face. Wether it be oppressive government or foreign invasion. They knew it was import to conserve and protect these lands. These the United States of America.

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Isn't it funny how many anti gun liberal politicians have a gun or a body guard that has a gun yet they believe you don't have a right to or need to protect yourself with a gun. Yet with the same mouth that tells you to call 911 will then tell you it is not the job of the police to protect you. The job of the police is to arrest those that break the law including you owning a gun to protect yourself.

I have yet to read in the 2nd that it is subject to interpretation or change by any individual state law by a state government or judge decree. It doesn't say any individual state or judge can infringe on the right to bear arms.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017

3. micheal88kraemer

micheal88kraemer New Member

Yes it is very funny how many anti gun liberals have a gun or body guards, yet believe you should have neither. I was listening to a liberal speak at a meeting she was saying how if your a women about to be raped you really don't need a gun to protect yourself that urinating on yourself helps. These psychopaths will do and say anything to go against the second amendment. If Hillary won the election I am completely convinced she would have tried to ban guns. She's even seen in a meeting and the people asking questions were given the questions before hand. One of them asked why we can't be like Australia and ban all the guns... she said why can't we?
    Then these liberals say times have changed and the firearms we own today weren't around at the time but eve that's a loosing argument. The second amendment protects your right to own and are arms it doesn't matter what arms you own. Even a tank is acceptable. There's no limits to the second amendment it's there to protect the people from oppression and take over.

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I was reading tonight an article about the 2nd and the belief that the states are not bound by it and that the 2nd is only concerning regulating arms by the federal government. I found it interesting that the SCOTUS has never ruled that the states are not bound to support the 2nd and can make their own laws concerning the people's rights to bearing arms. Law of the land includes all 50 states. http://www.constitution.org/lrev/rk-exp.htm

As usual the people have been fed lies by the press and mass media. Like they say " if you say it enough times the people will believe it". By this propaganda fed by the mass media the 2nd has been so infringed upon by some states the 2nd is almost non existent.

I also thought how negating the constitution has been done by opined interpretation and twisting rather than constitutional procedures. The talking heads or more correctly the bobble heads have pulled the wool over the heads of the people. The 2nd means exactly what it says. The right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed.

I was also reading an article about the 2nd according to the Cornell University of law and it even stated no ruling has ever been handed down by the SCOTUS that the states are not bound by the second. It did state that the 14th amendment did have an glitch or loop hole/interpretation that the states possibly were not bound by it concerning the 2nd. How dang stupid can it be that state governing bodies can pick and choose which parts of the Constitutional Law of the Land they have to abide by? I just wonder when a state politician takes their oath to uphold the Constitution does the person reading the oath say you shall abide and uphold the Constitution, except for the 2nd Amendment which is open to interpretation?

Isn't it interesting that the SCOTUS has ruled against DC in that DC gun restrictions are unconstitutional. That seems to me the SCOTUS has said a state has no authority to take away 2nd Amendment right to bear arms.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter