scary sight

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by buster40c, Dec 29, 2016.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

My neighbor sells grave stones and he has a Dodge dually with a Cummins engine to deliver what he sells. The truck was sitting on the side of the road while I was out walking my dogs. I noticed the right front wheel studs were all broke off except two which had lug nuts on them. So out of 8 wheel studs he only had two with nuts on them holding the wheel on the truck. I didn't look at the other front wheel to see if how messed up it was.

I couldn't believe the owner is driving this truck in this accident waiting to happen condition. This guy might have to make a gravestone for whoever might get killed when his wheel falls off.

I am guessing maybe he finally figured out that Dodge lug nuts are bassakward to remove them. Unless Dodge has changed their design their lug nuts turn to the right to remove them. Dodge never heard of righty tighty left loosey I guess.

Surely the guy isn't so stupid that he doesn't know this is totally unsafe! Good gosh is he so cheap he would take a chance getting someone killed? I thought about talking to him but I figure he will tell me mind my own blanking business. I am thinking about dropping a dime on him to the neighbor state trooper before he gets someone killed.

This is the same neighbor that years ago let three youngsters go outside and shoot a handgun with no adult supervision. I got the kids to stop shooting when bullets were ricocheting over my house.

What would you do if you saw this?

2. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

I would tell the local law enforcement and stay away from that nut case.;)

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

I'm friends with our County Sheriff and I would be giving him a call about it.

That's a death waiting to happen.

If he is that stupid, he deserves whatever the law has for him.

Jim

4. spikedriver

spikedriver Active Member

He'll probably only get a fix-it ticket. That is, if he doesn't cause a wreck first...

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Well I figure a fix it ticket might at least save someone's life. I am not out to see him get fined, the point is to possibly save a life. Starting the new year off with a death would be bad to the max level.

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I tell you what was scary was that picture of rich (he claims it ain't him) going naked!!! I was horrified and fell off my chair wondering if this maniac is out on the loose. It's a scary world out there and the picture verifies my convictions!!!

Tommy

**************YANK****************************YANK**********************YANK!!!!!

7. richr

richr Member

Ok Tommy. You can't just mention me on a different thread and think I won't find it. For the record, here's an actual picture of me. Any resemblance to "naked carry guy" is purely coincidental. ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1483214493.882486.jpg

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Okay richr

I appologize! You and your family look MUCH better than the first picture you posted!! And I bet you are proud of those sons you have too! Only question I have is how did you get the smaller of the boys to haul the biggest bundle on his back???
    You should be very proud of them which I know you are. Happy new year!!!

Tommy

9. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Great looking family;)

10. richr

richr Member

Thanks. I know it's all in good fun. Glad you guys have a good sense of humor. That my youngest boy's first backpacking trip with the scouts. He did great. The older boy is getting ready to go to Philmont in 2018. Yes, very proud of both my boys indeed.