Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saved by the Second.jpg

Martha, a single mother, finds herself standing between a deranged attacker and her two young daughters in the middle of the night. What would you do? Watch her self-defense story on the pilot of Saved by the Second: http://bit.ly/SavedByTheSecond

Attachments

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Good video of why the gun could be a persons only defense. Just imagine if she hadn't had the gun while she was talking on the phone to 9-11. That is a very scary thought.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Took a break from training for the long trek. Must say that the idea is convincing proof of the reason to own and learn to use a gun.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Whew! That was a close one! I'm always ready to grab my 9mm by my bed when things go bump in the night......

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I was up around 3 A.M. when my doorbell went off. My dogs got excited and to tell the truth so did I. I took my LCR into the living room and slid the window open. I yelled whose there and nobody answered. I could see most of around the front door and couldn't see anyone. I waited a bit and opened the door from the side. Nobody there. Evidently the doorbell button shorted and set it off.
It was rather scary being that early in the morning when nobody should be outside my door. Talk about things going bump in the night.

IMO the woman let the guy get to close before she popped him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts