Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new to the forum.
Little bit about me: I live in Washington, I love to hunt and shoot, handguns are my favorite, particularly revolvers. I reload, and have been shooting for almost 6 years now.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Welcome to RugerTalk,

Thanks for the introduction.

I assumed:)rolleyes:) by your user name , that you may be a Savage rifle fan..

Jim

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Savage arms all the way! My first deer rifle was a Savage in 30/06.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
We don't mind pictures.

:)

Jim

·
AKA Rawhidekid!
1,868 Posts
Welcome to the forum. My best friend has a Savage Scout rifle in 308 that shoots great, another has the Ruger American in 308, all good rifles.:Cooltu:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Welcome Savageguy. I like savage too. Used to have a model 12 FVSS in 22-250, I put 9 different factory loads thru it and 8 of those would put 3 into less than an inch. Good guns!

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I am a big revolver fan myself from Texas. Yep we like pics.

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Welcome from the South East Texas Gulf Coast where we have all four seasons: November, December, January and Summer. :D

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Tommycourt
2,139 Posts
Savageguy,

Welcome to the forum and great to hear you shoot and reload. I also reload however mine are mostly .45ACP and some 9mm. It's always great when we have new people who join our forum and share their thoughts and ideas and can teach us a thing or two. Glad to have you on board and best of luck!!!

From the land of the sizzling sun Az where we have 2 seasons: hot and even worse.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts