SAR 2000 stainless

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by RL Johnson, Aug 2, 2020 at 12:08 PM.

1. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

Took my new pistol to the range and it was a blast. Very easy to fire even easier on the old hands than my CZ75B. Nice rubber like grips that fit my hands well. A couple of observations about this pistol, it is well built but it was supposed to come with 2 magazines. One 15 and one 17 round magazine. I got two 15 round magazines in my nice plastic box.
    I also heard that CZ magazines were supposed to be interchangeable but my CZ75B mags would not lock in place. Not a deal breaker but something to be aware. I wanted to buy another mag but could only find the California communist 10 rounders. I will keep looking.
    All in all a nice inexpensive CZ clone design that is well built in Turkey by Sarsilmaz.

2. jmohme

jmohme Well-Known Member

3. RL Johnson

RL Johnson Active Member

Well I was wrong I did receive a 15 and 17 round magazine. They were both marked 15 but one has a small hole in the front at the base and I can put 17 rounds in it. My CZ 75B magazines would not work but my brothers SP01 19 round magazine works just fine.
    Went to the range again today and it is fast becoming my favorite pistol to shoot.