San Francisco

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Tommycourt, Jul 8, 2015.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I am sorry to bring this up again however the San Francisco thing really sticks in my craw. The Feds told the sheriff that they wanted the shooter in the killing of the young girl before the killing. Sheriff let him go because they did not issue a warrant. Feds called and said to hold on to him as he was wanted on some old drug charges. The sheriff was on TV today and just as defiant as before. So was the mayor and a majority of his staff. Now they are going to have an investigation. If Frisco is a santuary city then that should mean we could rob banks and head there and avoid punishment if robbing banks were not a fed offense. How many felons are loose on the streets due to the ICE not being able to do their jobs. A rep of ICE was on TV and he said that they don't know where they stand and how to carry out their jobs with the LameBrain/LameDuck in the position of POTUS. Az fought the federal government and ended up getting sued. Now I don't know how we are supposed to protect ourselves and our neighbors should an occurrence happen. Whose side is the law going to be on? A young girl was walking on the pier with her dad and was maliciously murdered. This could have been avoided had the felon been extradited when he was supposed to have been. What is it going to take to get Congress off their azzes and just send a bill to LameBrain/LameDuck and just close the border. If one bill fails, then send another and another. Congress needs to flood the POTUS with bills and let the voters KNOW that they are at least trying. I cannot imagine being a father and having to bury your child. No one should EVER have to do that due to the insensitivity of our government.
    Tommy

2. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Well you can thank Obama for turning loose hundreds if not thousands of jailed illegals. No court hearing just orders to release them. This is totally wrong and people are dying because Obama will not let the legal system protect the citizens.
    The guy that killed the girl is saying he found the gun wrapped in a t-shirt and it just happened to go off. He needs a quick trial by one 45 between his eyes. OOPS the gun just accidentally went off.
    I saw a show on TV that was talking about Detroit cops leaving the force and not many newcomers.
    New officer makes $15 an hour where he doesn't know if a bad guy will kill him or the city could jail him for doing his job. Detroit just thought it was becoming a ghost town. You watch and see the Muslims will use sharia law themselves when there aren't any more cops around. There will be no need for courts because bad guys will be in their own pool of blood in the streets.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Just heard the damn immigrant found a Federal Agents firearm wrapped in a shirt on the pier right before the shooting occurred...and while unwrapping it, the dope stuck his finger in the trigger guard and it discharged.

Besides that Fed...Mayor Lee and the liberal city of San Francisco now have an innocent woman's blood on their hands !!!

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Obama is blaming the Republicans for the girl's death. Oh yeah I forgot nothing is Obamalamadingdongs fault. Bush did it again.