Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally made it down to a gun shop that I wanted to visit. I had several guns in mind and if I found a good deal I would buy. I have been wanting a j-frame Smith for quite a while and found this 637-2. I have had it to the range twice now and am starting to really warm up to this little guy. This gun was conceived by the Wyatt family from the TV show American Guns. Now the S&W Performance Center is doing it. I will say it does have a nice trigger but not very easy to shoot. Anyone else have a Wyatt Deep Cover?

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
It looks good for concealing and it looks like a light weight stubby which I am guessing is why you say it is not easy to shoot. Revolvers are making a comeback for concealed carry arms. I like my LCR.

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Congrats on the new toy,

Jim

·
Banned
475 Posts
I finally made it down to a gun shop that I wanted to visit. I had several guns in mind and if I found a good deal I would buy. I have been wanting a j-frame Smith for quite a while and found this 637-2. I have had it to the range twice now and am starting to really warm up to this little guy. This gun was conceived by the Wyatt family from the TV show American Guns. Now the S&W Performance Center is doing it. I will say it does have a nice trigger but not very easy to shoot. Anyone else have a Wyatt Deep Cover?

No offense, but the last picture is a bit disturbing................get a holster, save a leg:duck:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts