Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Couple of pics of the car sporting the RugerTalk.Com decals on the hood scoop....what d'ya think?

PS...we're in process of updating the Diamonds Body Shop decals which is why that one is missing some letters.

Attachments

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! We'll see if we can't drag a few new members this way :)

Gene

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Not that it matters...But Im impressed.

Good display.

Awesome car.

Jim

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Looks great.....

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
If there is a problem with that car, that they wont stick to it, can Ihave the car?:acool2:

Jim

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the great comments! I think they used the 800HP glue on them so we should be okay!
Jim, we've had the car at Beech Bend twice a few years back (you anywhere near there?)...hope to get back there sometime soon but with the gas prices and general economy being what it is I don't know when....and it could possibly be had for the right price ;)
Gene

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for allowing us to be a part of the Ruger Talk Team too!!!
Gene

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Thanks for the great comments! I think they used the 800HP glue on them so we should be okay!
Jim, we've had the car at Beech Bend twice a few years back (you anywhere near there?)...hope to get back there sometime soon but with the gas prices and general economy being what it is I don't know when....and it could possibly be had for the right price ;)
Gene
Sorry , I dont know where Beech Bend is.
But if its in West Ky, and you bring the car, Ill show up.

In 1968 , I had a Dodge Superbee, that I throwed a ton of money into, and I love Drag cars.

btw, glad to have ya on Rugertalk.

Jim

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Buddy at work has 68 Coronet...nice ride! Beech Bend is at Bowling Green...nice facility, actually one of my favorite tracks!
We'll let ya know if we can get down that way again.
Thanks,
Gene

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
OK,
Bowling Green is about 1 1/2 hrs East.

I would love to see that bad boy run.:cool:

Jim

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If I remember correctly it was about 11 hours to the east for us...still an awesome facility though. We did a radio interview with 96.7 'The Beaver' one year....that was a hoot!

·
SR40 / RAP9mm
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Currently in the 10.60 range...we've had it down in the 9's previously but tuned in back a bit for some $$ savings.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts