Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it in 44mag. Used its the new model it says on it. Any issues or things i should know?

Sent from my DROID4 using Ruger Forum mobile app

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hi there Rob,
Welcome to Rugertalk.
and grats on the Super Blackhawk.

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone. I traded a guy my ruger p90 45acp and 150 rounds. For the blackhawk and 120 rounds. Both guns are in great shape. I think I probly got the better end of the deal.

·
Registered
85 Posts
You are gonna love it. I love mine. What barrel length did you get? Also is it blue or stainless? Congratulations, post up some pictures.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Congrats on the 44 mag....all I can say is hold on and wait for the "kabooooom"......super fun guns to shoot...I love my "Cowboy" gun...

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here's a pic. I measured it the barrel is almost 7 1/2 long. Is imagine this sucker will be accurate lol

Attachments

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Mine is also 7 1/2 ", it is VETY accurate.
Im hoping to take my first deer with it this year.
Yes you need good carrying leather also.

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What would you all recommend for a holster for this thing? Obviously its not ganna be a ccw lol.

·
Premium Member
4,199 Posts
I've had 7 1/2 and 10 1/2 models and loved them both.I had a scope on my 10 1/2 and also had it ported.I could hit bulls eyes at 75 yards.Took quite a few deer with it,the last 1 at 80 yards.I used a shoulder holster,still use 1 for my G2 Contender. Nice grab.;)

·
Registered
119 Posts
AWESOME! Love me some big bore wheel guns! Recently traded my mini for a Redhawk and change. Don't regret it a bit!

Sent from my PH44100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

1 - 14 of 14 Posts