Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck trying to find a slide lock lever spring for security 9 it's impossible not the factory not used no where and for a model who has a lot of slide lock and jamming problems not acceptable

·
Registered
38 Posts
You know Ruger will fix it free for you even if you aren't org. owner.Thats been my experience on several used Ruger weapons...
Ruger does not have a written warranty. It has a policy of fixing a broken no matter who owns it. I am curious about the OP claim that the factory does not have the spring he needs. I actually find that hard to believe. One thing that factory repair facilities generally have a good supply of is springs because a spring is one part is likely go bad before anything else.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good luck trying to find a slide lock lever spring for security 9 it's impossible not the factory not used no where and for a model who has a lot of slide lock and jamming problems not acceptable
I went through one of my boxes of old stuff and found a bunch of extra punctuation that I didn't even know I had. Here, you can have them.

.........,,,,,,,,,,::::::::;;;;;;;;""""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts