Ruger Talk Forums banner

Ruger stickers

10K views 35 replies 24 participants last post by  pmdoit 
#1 ·
Anyone know where you purchase Ruger stickers. I went to shopruger.com but didn't see anything. I know they are out there because I have seen them in back pickup windows around town.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

#12 ·
ShopRuger has always had them. Simply use the search feature using "decal" . ;) (search is your friend) Currently they have four available. ALWAYS a lot on ebay. Some old, some new, some have more collector value than others. Have a bunch tucked away with other Ruger stuff and a common one on the truck (not one that's all worried about what it may signify or alert someone too).

#18 ·
After purchasing 6 Rugers in the past, finally on a LCP 380 Raspberry for the wife, my 7th Ruger I finally get a Ruger sticker in the box. Funny how my cheapest Ruger I luck out and get a sticker!

Knew I should have bought the lcp instead. I bought the raspberry LC9 for my wife and no sticker. But, at least she has her own pistol now that she likes to shoot.

#19 ·
Cousin, if you wife's primary purpose for the LC9 is a range gun, you made the right choice, as the LCP is not the most comfortable gun to shoot a lot. My wife uses if for deep concealed carry only. Her range gun is a SR 40. Of which she loves too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.