Ruger Talk Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
I bought two Ruger long guns in the past year and no stickers other then the over kill decore on the American rim fire.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just bought my 6th Ruger and this is the first time I didn't get a sticker. I thought it was an oversight. I guess I've just been lucky in the past.
Ruger should pay attention, we like our stickers.

·
Registered
17 Posts
has anyone called Ruger & told them you didn't get a decal when you purchased a gun???? customer service has always been a help to me

·
Registered
76 Posts
I just bought my 6th Ruger and this is the first time I didn't get a sticker. I thought it was an oversight. I guess I've just been lucky in the past.
Ruger should pay attention, we like our stickers.
Bought another Ruger yesterday... No sticker.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I have gotten stickers but they only go on cabinets in my house never on my vehicles or on my house. Just like a concealed gun can cause less problems than open carry so does keeping that you are a gun owner be best kept private also. That's maybe only my opinion but I feel safer not letting others think I could very possibly have a gun in my car.

Reactions: pmdoit

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have gotten stickers but they only go on cabinets in my house never on my vehicles or on my house. Just like a concealed gun can cause less problems than open carry so does keeping that you are a gun owner be best kept private also. That's maybe only my opinion but I feel safer not letting others think I could very possibly have a gun in my car.
Mine make nice ammo can decoration. Honestly, I don’t like stickers of any kind at all on my car or the windows of my house. That’s just me.

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Mine make nice ammo can decoration. Honestly, I don’t like stickers of any kind at all on my car or the windows of my house. That’s just me.
I will take your stickers.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I like to decorate my ammo cans. The only time they are seen is at the range.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts