Ruger stickers

Discussion in 'Ruger Firearms Accessories' started by firefox, Oct 25, 2013.

1. firefox

firefox New Member

Anyone know where you purchase Ruger stickers. I went to shopruger.com but didn't see anything. I know they are out there because I have seen them in back pickup windows around town.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

GregW likes this.
  2. falconbobb

falconbobb New Member

they come with the guns

3. jcbfire13

jcbfire13 New Member

I've bought 3 Rugers and gotten 1 sticker.

4. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

I own over 20 rugers and NONE came with a sticker ....

5. Blaze

Blaze New Member Lifetime Supporter

If you go to eBay and type in Ruger Decals in search box. There will be hundreds to choose from. Hope that helps

6. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

I have never received one with any of my guns either. But I have received one these free the last few times I've ordered from shopruger.com

ImageUploadedByRuger Forum1382819605.086532.jpg

SGW Gunsmith likes this.
  7. falconbobb

falconbobb New Member

weird i got one w my LC9 and my Sr9c. theyre stuck on my cabinets above my garage workbench cuz i dont do car stickers

8. hawkinsje

hawkinsje New Member

I have not gotten any with my 3 rugers

Sent from my C5155 using Ruger Forum mobile app

9. firefox

firefox New Member

Thanks guys. I own 7 Rugers and have never gotten a sticker with a purchase! I'll have to get them off ebay.

10. softpoint

softpoint New Member

check the gun shows

11. Misty1946

Misty1946 New Member

I bought 9 Rugers and only 1 sticker

12. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

ShopRuger has always had them. Simply use the search feature using "decal" . ;) (search is your friend) Currently they have four available. ALWAYS a lot on ebay. Some old, some new, some have more collector value than others. Have a bunch tucked away with other Ruger stuff and a common one on the truck (not one that's all worried about what it may signify or alert someone too).

13. jcbfire13

jcbfire13 New Member

I bought my 5th Ruger the other day, an SR9c and still didn't get one. Imma hafta order some I guess. Lol

14. helimech26

helimech26 New Member

I got a sticker with my SR1911, bought at the end of December.

15. Cousin_Eddie_

Cousin_Eddie_ New Member

I have 1 rifle and 3 pistols as never got a sticker. Awesome guns. You figure for the price they could at least give you a sticker.

16. firefox

firefox New Member

After purchasing 6 Rugers in the past, finally on a LCP 380 Raspberry for the wife, my 7th Ruger I finally get a Ruger sticker in the box. Funny how my cheapest Ruger I luck out and get a sticker!

17. bonefamily

bonefamily New Member

Congrats on finally getting a sticker - and an even bigger congrats on the wife's LCP!!

18. Cousin_Eddie_

Cousin_Eddie_ New Member

Knew I should have bought the lcp instead. I bought the raspberry LC9 for my wife and no sticker. But, at least she has her own pistol now that she likes to shoot.

19. firefox

firefox New Member

Cousin, if you wife's primary purpose for the LC9 is a range gun, you made the right choice, as the LCP is not the most comfortable gun to shoot a lot. My wife uses if for deep concealed carry only. Her range gun is a SR 40. Of which she loves too!

20. Shootermedic816

Shootermedic816 New Member

eBay has tons of them on there but I'm not sure if any of them are "licensed" decals. I know of one seller that will customize the decal for you in whatever color you want.