Ruger SR-22 Rifle Availability in Canada

Discussion in 'Ruger Rifle Forum' started by Magnum50ae, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Magnum50ae

Magnum50ae New Member

Hello, I placed a deposit on a stock order that was placed in November 2012 yes you heard right November last year!
    I was told that would be the quickest way to get one. Well now it's September 4th. 2013 and still no stock order.
    The supplier said we're in cue but its been a long wait. Any one having the same problem?
    Can anyone help me out?

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the RugerTalk Forum !!

3. J-Will

J-Will #Merica

Wow that is a long time. I believe Buds guns will ship to Canada, check them out. Welcome to the forum!

4. Modeler

Modeler New Member

I'm impressed that it's legal to own in Canada!

5. Magnum50ae

Magnum50ae New Member

Why would you say that in fact some of our restrictions are less than in most us states for example rim fire rifles have no ammo capacity restrictions at all I could slap a one hundred round drum on my ruger 10/22 if they made one so I settled for a fifty round drum....lol
    Oh I can own any ar-15 rifle.

6. Modeler

Modeler New Member

Why would I say that?

I have a friend in BC who was helping another friend move. They had to get it done on that day because his friend had to have a permit to take his handgun outside his house for the move and that was the only date on the permit.

That's why :eek:

7. Stephano

Stephano New Member

SR22 is rare.

I just picked up a SR22 from Lake Huron Rod & Gun yesterday. The one and only one they had. They only received it last week. I was in there to pick up an order and noticed it on there rack. I was in the right place at the right time