Ruger, S&W & Glock HAve HAd Enough Of CA

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by kde71450, Jan 24, 2014.

1. kde71450

kde71450 New Member

Attached Files:

2. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

That's so sad..........

3. helimech26

helimech26 New Member

Question is whether this will work...it seems to me that the gun manufactures and gun owners are drawing lines against state legislation. Is there enough gun supporter in California to get these stupid laws turned over? Time will tell...

4. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

Until the big suppliers of the CA law enforcement community cut those ties, the folks making the laws there are just gonna smile and smile and smile. Cut the strings of THEIR protection and things will change. Until then…
    I just don't see this happening though as it's just too big of a lucrative market.

5. jjones45

jjones45 New Member

Sad, sad, sad. California is such a beautiful state that has some of the dumbest gun laws in the country. The only people who are hurt by these idiots running Cali is the law abiding gun community.

6. Grizz12

Grizz12 New Member

I agree but I am hoping that they are more concerned with the Constitution than they are with making money. If they dont stop selling to Ca LE's than they will eventually loose the majority of their buyers, the law abiding public, because we will be outlawed from owning in any state.