Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
#Merica
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to drop in and say hey. Finally came over from GF. Looking at a new SR1911 :D

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Well, I for one am glad you decided to join us.

Welcome to Rugertalk.

Jim

·
#Merica
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check out the CMD also....Buds had 'em....:)

Sent from my iPad using Ruger Forum
I'm sorry, thats actually the model I'm looking at. I've never owned a Ruger, but Blaze has told me a million times their 1911 line is the best in that price range. And the 10/22 I shoot every now and then is a BEAST. So it's gotta be good!

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
I'm sorry, thats actually the model I'm looking at. I've never owned a Ruger, but Blaze has told me a million times their 1911 line is the best in that price range. And the 10/22 I shoot every now and then is a BEAST. So it's gotta be good!
Yes I love both but maybe the fullsize gets the edge at the range. Plus you can pick it a little cheaper now ... But I do know where a CMD is for $689

·
#Merica
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes I love both but maybe the fullsize gets the edge at the range. Plus you can pick it a little cheaper now ... But I do know where a CMD is for $689
I've seen the full size and the CMD on gunbroker out of state, so I'll save on taxes, with shipping and my FFL fee I'll come out just a tiny bit under $700. Waiting on tax time lol.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
I've seen the full size and the CMD on gunbroker out of state, so I'll save on taxes, with shipping and my FFL fee I'll come out just a tiny bit under $700. Waiting on tax time lol.
Can't go wrong with either. Just ask ace I talked him into his lol.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Welcome to RT......btw.....SR1911.....you will love it, awesome gun....:)

·
Super Moderator
1,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

1 - 18 of 18 Posts