Ruger Mk III Volquartsen modified

Discussion in 'Ruger Photos' started by 773PPVM, Sep 23, 2017.

1. 773PPVM

773PPVM New Member

I've had this one for several years. I use it when my friends and I engage in a little informal competition, to ensure that they must buy lunch. Air-gauged match-grade barrel, match-grade trigger and fire control components. Trigger pull is an extremely light 1 lb 11 oz, so it's not safe or suitable for anything except range use by an experienced shooter. It's a tack-driver!

Attached Files:

2. AzShooter

AzShooter New Member

Super looking gun. Bring it down to the valley and shoot our Steel Challenge matches with it. They are at Ben Avery the second and third Sunday every month.

The Deer Tribe club is the second week and The Cactus Match League host the third Sunday. It's lots of fun. You need 5 magazines and bring about 300 rounds of ammo in case you miss a lot.

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

That trigger is not suitable for very windy days. That is a hair trigger for sure. Awesome looking gun.

4. ifithitu

ifithitu Well-Known Member

Don't be surprised if y'all see one of a Mark III,IV, something one day that i've purchase here.The more I see them the more I think about buying one for myself.

5. SavageGuy

SavageGuy Active Member

Woah. Sweet gun! I love the barrel

6. brucerobinson

brucerobinson New Member

It is really lovely gun!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018