Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Most Ruger Mark II owners already know about "some" of the Ruger Mark II stainless steel pistols having a "two-piece bolt". Some even know that there's a preventative method used by S.G.W. LLC that will not allow separation. I came across one of the most ignorant, no, actually STUPIDEST, statements over on RFC by some dolt that doesn't know squat about how the process is performed:

"About paying a gunsmith to "pin" the cocking ear piece of the bolt to the bolt body? There's nothing magic about this "preventive" action; while the bolt is still in one piece a blind hole is drilled from the underside of the cocking ear piece at the six o'clock position and at its ℄ of depth, through the bolt body, and partially into the opposite side of the cocking ear piece, then a steel pin of a suitable diameter to allow for a press fit is then pressed into the hole. (Yah! Good idea genius) This steel pin is then cut flush with the rear of the bolt and dressed down flush. The only problem with this is that SGW uses carbon steel pins, which after only a short amount of time will begin to rust from simple handling." All BS, as those who have had this process performed, posted to straighten that idiot out. If anyone would like to actually know WHO the clown was that posted this, send me an email, or private message.

Now, not only does this idiot not know anything about the process, and advertises that fact, but many, many others who have had this process performed on their bolts, shot the "dumbell" down by posting that not one of them has had a rusting process like that buffoon predicted.
Well, what can we expect concerning someone who doesn't even have the skills to fabricate a simple, but GOOD, strong, spanner wrench by only providing two tiny nubs to loosen a stuck choke tube, rather that a solid plate that spans across for both slots. Now that's someone whose work can never be trusted, and certainly NEVER paid for.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Addendum to Post #1:

The original concept involved with a preventative remedy to avoid bolt separation was discussed with the Customer Service Manager at Ruger, who thought that the idea had merit, after I explained to him what the process involved. Nobody who has had this process performed on their two-piece bolt has had one separate, not a ONE. Nor, have I received any contact with any one of those customers concerning the fictitious "rusting of the pins" that the arse-wipe said would surely happen.
The conversation with the CSM at Ruger, did NOT include some know-nothing idiot who only bought his very first Ruger .22 pistol just a month or so ago.
So, for those of you who have a Ruger Mark II, two-piece bolt, as always, the choice is purely yours and you don't need anyone's permission as to what you'd like to do with it.

If anyone has questions, feel free to contact me off-site, so we can avoid snide remarks from the likes of a very limited few around here.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Poor Bone. Once again.................OFF TOPIC! Too ignorant to follow the rules. Must be the RA kickin' in. ;)

·
Registered
124 Posts
It's not off topic, it's entirely relevant to display just two of the firearm websites that you've been banned from due to violating their Terms of Service through your thinly veiled attempts at advertising your business activities, and your rude and condescending behaviour, the same behaviour that you're displaying right here on RugerTalk to me and others, just because we have the desire to share our own experiences, experiences that may differ from yours? This is a public discussion forum, and not any one single persons personal playground where you get to act like a Nazi and constantly judge the validity or value of every participant's words, then belittle them if they don't meet your code of approval or kiss your ass.

I think it's particularly disparaging when you make light of my RA. I have a particularly severe form of it along with stenosis in 4 vertebrae of my neck, the combination of which put me out of work after 39 years of steady employment. Too young to retire at the time I had to apply for full disability to support myself. And I was approved with my first application in 6 months time - because I'm legitimately messed up.

If I knew that you were suffering from any difficult or painful health issues I can assure you that the last thing I'd be doing would be making light of them, even if we didn't get along.

In the end please remember that what goes around comes around, and Karma's an absolute bitch...

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm legitimately messed up.
Well, like John Wick said: "On that we agree".

What? Do you type with your tongue? Isn't there a forum out there somewhere, like "Hypochondriacs Are Us" , where you can go to get sympathy?

You followed me here to this forum for only ONE reason, to stir the pot with your innuendo and false, unproven, accusations. So, your pitiful whining isn't working. Put me on ignore if you can't handle feedback, and when are you going to post about firearms rather than your other exaggerated issues?

Oh, and I don't believe in karma, or any other of your sick threats.

·
Banned
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not off topic, it's entirely relevant to display just two of the firearm websites that you've been banned from due to violating their Terms of Service through your thinly veiled attempts at advertising your business
Yes it is OFF TOPIC! So don't try to say it is on topic. That just shows us how deceptive you've become. This post was about "Ruger Two-Piece Bolts" and you interjected posts from two other forums that you don't know what the circumstances involved, or what actually happened years ago. Now you want others to overlook your anger because you have issues? This is a firearms forum, look for pity elsewhere.
So, you're the devious one around here with your false insinuations of what my intentions are when I post helpful hints for members here on how to do a fix on their firearms. Fact is you don't know "cow excrement" about my intentions, and just because you have health issues, that's no reason why you should bring your rage here and take it out on others who won't play your game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts