Ruger Talk Forums banner

ruger m77

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  jmohme 
#1 ·
hey guys im new to the group. i just inherited a ruger rifle was hoping maybe i could find out the value of it here. its a ruger m77 mark II with a skeleton stock standard barrel. barrel ia blued and action is stainless xhambered in 22-250 with a nikon prostaff scope. id give it at least 95% condition well taken care of. any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks ahead of time guy.

#3 · (Edited)
caseyh07 welcome to the forum. This is a friendly forum and enjoys pics and learning experiences. Post a picture of your Ruger and that might help getting a better idea it of its value.
Thanks for joining Rugertalk.
Buster

#4 ·
apprexiate the replys guys. i thought about the pawn shops but im in a small town nearest one is 60 miles i tried callin but wouldnt give any info over the phone. i looked up the serial number according to the prefix it was made between 2001-2003. from internet reaearch ive figured its worth roughly around 600-700 with the scope. ill post some pics n again appreciate it guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.