Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone making an upgrade kit that works for the LC9 trigger? I have read a lot of negative reviews about the Galloway kit and a lot of good reviews about the Saints Arms kit but cannot determine if it is still available. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
I have an LC9s and the trigger IMO needs nothing done to it. Smooth and fairly light all the way.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
Guys, my understanding-from-afar is that the LC9 and the LC9s have different trigger maechanisms.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
VT I think you are right.

·
Registered
992 Posts
I hadn't heard that the Galloway had any problems. It was supposed to cut the travel in half and reduce pull to about 6-7 lbs. I would guess you'd have to look online to find a kit now that the 9s has been around a couple years since Most of the LC9 that were going to be upgraded, probably have been by now.

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Perhaps trading it in on an LC9s would be the better option.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Perhaps trading it in on an LC9s would be the better option.
That is what I did. I read the reviews of different trigger upgrade, and 8 decided that they were not good enough based upon the reviews of the Lc9s. I sold the Lc9 and bought the S model. No regrets. It's has a very good trigger and eliminates the problems of the original Lc9.

Iam not experiences in making gun revisions. When my life might depend upon a revision I prefer to have an expert do it. Pricing out the cost of a trigger upgrade + gunsmith fees by comparison it only cost me about $50 to upgrade. It is the best way or go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts