Ruger is more than firearms

Discussion in 'Ruger Photos' started by Blkhawk73, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

A few years ago I started to take more notice of the "stuff", the memorabilia. I think it started with the decanter and glass set the wife bought me and from there it was glassware I was after thinking I'd steer clear of other types of the stuff - belt buckles, patches, etc. Well at some point you gotta branch out when one area is nearly filled.
    The results of that:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More tucked away lacking the room to put out and more pending purchase. Hopefully phase II of the gun room starts sometime.

2. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Wow...awesome stuff.....great items.....

3. shadecorp

shadecorp Member

Great collection.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

BTW...you gotta problem ( not enough room ) ;)

Nice collection...

5. SweetPea10

SweetPea10 SweetPea10

All you need is some Ruger wallpaper! I hesitate to ask if they make Ruger sheets...;)

6. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

Nah, wouldn't wanna overdo it. :D Sheets no but have a few different fleece throw blankets and the woven blankets. Didn't have a pic of the patches I started to add a yr or so ago (a couple rare ones) the leather bound William Ruger signed Ruger & His Guns, or a bunch other stuff.

7. kde71450

kde71450 New Member

Blkhawk73 I nominate you as the Ultimate Ruger Fan.....<thunderous clapping in background>.. seriously really neat collectibles.:D

8. MikeInVegas

MikeInVegas New Member

That is an amazing collection.

9. firefox

firefox New Member

I just came across this thread! That is a great collection of Ruger stuff. What a cool way to show it off, in your Ruger room.

10. Nogoat

Nogoat New Member

11. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I have heard of a man cave. You could have the poster for Ruger merchandise. That's quite a collection for sure.

12. gunnerjacky

gunnerjacky New Member

I'm impressed, Blkhawk73! I wish I could gather the collection like that. :) I loved the way you kept those bullets.

13. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Blkhawk73, This is the first time I've seen this thread.

You should get some kind of a reward or something from Ruger!

And I thought I was a Ruger fan..........:jawdrop:

14. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I am wondering if he has a Ruger GP100 shaped BBQ smoker outside?

15. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

Thanx fellas but I know this isn't near what a few others I'm aware of have for a collection of "stuff". I know where a LOT of pieces I would love to have are, but the current owners really like 'em.
    Sadly the market and availability of this stuff seems to have slowed to a sloth-paced crawl the last year or so making adding new stuff a LOT less frequent. :(

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  16. berettabone

berettabone In the army now..

I can't even find a decent hat................................

17. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

Have a few of the hats but didn't want to start getting those and then feel compelled to get 'em all. Got a couple from Mr Fifer - the grey ones that weren't available from ShopRuger and an Armorer Course one. A couple others too. Not a hat wearer anyways. :duck:

18. cunger13

cunger13 New Member

Love seeing a collection like that, quite envious

19. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

I just have to be happy for the few Ruger firearms that I own. You have a wonderful collection. I would have to move my wife out to have a collection like that............hhhhmmmmmmmmmmm might have to think on that one!!!:cryinglaugh:
    Tommy

20. Blkhawk73

Blkhawk73 Member

Noooo, notice in picture 4 there's a small picture of the wife - she's part of the Ruger room. :)