Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever come across a Ruger (ball cap type) hat that was decent looking ?
I've checked their websites, Ebay, and looked in stores and haven't seen a nice one yet. Camo would be cool. Let me know please

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a grey one I got at a gunshow, its official merch, black eagle on front with just an "R", simple but elegant (lol) and I got a white one with a red eagle and some red detail, my wife ordered it from shopruger at christmas. Its my "upscale" dress hat... I like both of mine, but I have that "screaming eagle" affliction, ruger could slap an eagle on a cow patty and I would probably buy it...

·
Dave
8 Posts
I have a grey one I got at a gunshow, its official merch, black eagle on front with just an "R", simple but elegant (lol) and I got a white one with a red eagle and some red detail, my wife ordered it from shopruger at christmas. Its my "upscale" dress hat... I like both of mine, but I have that "screaming eagle" affliction, ruger could slap an eagle on a cow patty and I would probably buy it...
I ordered one from shopruger.com like this (grey) and after a month they say it's shipped.

·
Northern Arizona
157 Posts
My problem with Ruger's line of hats isn't so much the design, but the fact that their ballcaps are all the low-profile style. I know these are popular with the 20 & under crowd, but what age group makes up the majority of Ruger's market? I wish they would sell some caps with a taller crown. IMO, the low-profile hats make the wearer look like a goober.

·
Registered
436 Posts
@ phideaux, that's the hat that they'd send out as a sort of customer appreciation "thank you" wasn't one that was sold on their site. Have gotten a few of them, gave a couple away.

Not much of a hat wearer so I don't take notice of them for the most part. Have purchased a few I did like but for the most part I know if I start getting more, I'll feel the need to finish the collection and have a hat wall before too long. To the OP, they do make 2 different camo ones.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.