Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Very nice, well done! ...very user friendly after a little exploring!

Sent from my iPad using Ruger Forum

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
A little time I'm getting it down. Thanks for the app. Like the Notifications they work good,. Nice logo also.

Sent from my iPhone using Ruger Forum

·
Registered
148 Posts
I will be getting the app this afternoon...

When posting from the app will "posted from my apple device" always be there?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wonderful, thanks :)

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
You can change it or turn it off all together by clicking reply, then the three dots and click on signature. From there you can change it or turn it off. Hope this helps :)

·
Administrator
15,026 Posts
I swear it worked the other day....tried camera "snapshot" , same thing

When you select reply, on the bottom of the page there should be a camera looking object, that is how you upload a picture

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yes, I tried the pic icon and the camera icon....both work until I tap "upload" then it does nothing...again, I checked "settings", "photo permissions"... RT is "on"

·
Administrator
15,026 Posts
Yes, I tried the pic icon and the camera icon....both work until I tap "upload" then it does nothing...again, I checked "settings", "photo permissions"... RT is "on"

I don't know what's wrong, I will bring this up to the owner of the site and let ya know

·
Registered
175 Posts
I don't know what's wrong, I will bring this up to the owner of the site and let ya know
Thanks....It did work previously....rebooted the Ipad...trying again....unsuccessful....is the an admin permission possibly?

·
Registered
4,692 Posts
For me it lets me get all the way threw picking a picture and I can click upload but nothing happens.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts