Ruger customer service

Discussion in 'Company Review Forum' started by rrichne, May 1, 2013.

1. rrichne

rrichne New Member

I have an LC9 that got about 3 months ago and after about 200 rounds I still can't get hardly shots to even hit the paper hardly so today I called customer service regarding this and all I can say is WOW. Got right thru the hold time was literally not even 3 minutes I explained the problem to the rep and they are sending me a new slide with a return label for the old one. All I can say is if their service is always like this I don't regret this purchase at all.

2. bikeride4fun

bikeride4fun NRA Benefactor Member

Great to hear.....Ruger has awesome customer service.....another great plus for owning a great gun.....

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Not so good ,you had a problem,
    Very good you will be taken care of,

How about keeping us posted on how this turns out.

Thanks

Jim

4. rrichne

rrichne New Member

Sure. Will let you know how it goes rep said it should be here in 5-7 business days

5. bhale187

bhale187 New Member

Every product is bound to have some lemons slip through, but responsible customer service is the one thing that can make up for it. Glad to hear they seem to be taking care of the problem.

6. jrc

jrc New Member

I had an issue with my P95 and they were very good. Sent me the wrong (incomplete) part - overnighted the correct part. Called about 1400 one afternoon and had the new part installed by 1000 the next am.

Ruger is a quality co on many levels.

7. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Thread moved to Company Review Forum

8. KMO

KMO Northern Arizona

Ruger's customer service ranks best among firearms companies, and I even rank them best among all American businesses...;)

9. rrichne

rrichne New Member

Just an update got the replacement slide today seems really quick considering I called it in 5-1

10. LT2108

LT2108 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Excellent.... Very nice. Thanks for the update !

11. flashback

flashback SR40 / RAP9mm

Excellent Customer Service

Had an issue with the lower camblock pin on the SR40 after around 5000 rds or so and called Ruger...they offered to send me a new part but after telling them I had posted a pic of it on a Ruger page on FB and the tech-guy there said he hadn't seen anything like that happen they wanted to take a look at the gun themselves. They e-mailed me a shipping label (O-Nite version) to utilize and got the gun back to me before the next IDPA meet. Very courteous and professional at every level!
    I sent them an e-mail telling them I was very happy with my decision to buy a Ruger as my first ever handgun and was surprised when they shipped me a ballcap in the mail a few days later...it's the little things that make a huge difference!