Ruger and their bank

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by Oldhand, May 3, 2018.

1. Oldhand

Oldhand AKA Rawhidekid! Lifetime Supporter

Really an article on line that stated one of Rugers' banks was strong arming them to cut ties to the NRA. Not only that but comply ith the anti gun group to make "Smart" guns and 10 round mags. Anyone else know about his?

2. DParker

DParker New Member

Would you happen to have a link to that article?

3. Oldhand

Amalgamated Bank urges gun maker Sturm Ruger, to adopt rules to curb.... Heading on Google

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I don't doubt this for a moment. Gun stores over the past few years have even had their financing cut off. If you want to stay in business you play by the rules of who has the money supply.

I know of independent alternate news websites that are having trouble getting funds from their website supporters because the funds are being stopped or diverted or even stolen by those wanting them out of business and off the internet.

It is said if you control the money you control everything. People don't have a clue what is going on because mass media, which is 98% controlled, isn't reporting what the people need to know is going on. I have to laugh at where fake news really is coming from.

5. Oldhand

When these places try to curtail our freedom of choice and speech, they need to be shut down. JMHO

6. paulruger

paulruger Member

Wouldn't surprise me if they would comply!