Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any experience in one of these chambered in a 22LR.I was thinking of adding one of these to my collection and just wanted any feedback on thoughts or comments.

Sent from my iPod touch using Ruger Forum

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I dont have one, but I have looked and fondled one.

Im having a hard time justifying $300ish for a bolt .22.

I can buy a NIB 10/22 with wood for $215.

Just my .02.

Jim

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have found one at my LGS for $259.00

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked one up at a gun show last month. It is a real hoot to shoot and more accurate than I am. I have several 10/22 rifles, but find the American to be just as much fun when I work the bolt.

Sent from my iPad using Ruger Forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anyone had any experience in one of these chambered in a 22LR.I was thinking of adding one of these to my collection and just wanted any feedback on thoughts or comments.

I picked one up a couple of months ago and put a Tru Glo 4X scope using Kwik Site scope rings so I can use either the hard sights or the scope. It is a blast to shoot and can use the BX25 mags. I love to shoot it, even more than my 10/22 rifles. If I still had some kids in the house, I would get the small butt inserts. The only negative comment I have is that the mag well is pretty tight and some of the large capacity mags do not fit, but I have a couple of theBX25x2 mags so I am good.

·
Registered
285 Posts
A bit off-topic but I just plunked down my dough for the RAR .22WMR. The ten day wait has begun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts