Ruger Talk Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There will always be haters of anything. Especially if it's new. Take it or leave it. I myself will welcome any innovation in the 5.7mm market. Especially if it's a cheaper alternative to turn a pistol many was on the fence about selling into a versatile pdw. And you're missing the point I'm also making. It opens the doors to entire new uppers.. and lowers.. all based on a chasis no one new existed prior. I'm sure many scoffed at the p320 series. Look at it now. You can buy entire new pistols cheaply for a inexpensive fcu. And have it mailed directly to your home. Or even better. Print the dang thing and no one be the wiser and know your business. And all they know u bought was a pistol. This can even be taken to a long rifle concept. In 5.7. Tell me that ain't something to consider? The custom home builders who are now printing guns that used to costs thousands for mere pennies on the dollar with 3d printers are the future now. Especially with all the new laws they trying to pass. I think things that can adapt like this are great. If I can take a fcu and drop it into a pistol chasis one day.. and an AR the next.. then a pdw.. then a pcc.. then whatever I want for cheap. All while bringing new users into a niche market and driving demand for an obscure ammo up.. therefore making more manufacturers produce it.. therefore lowering its cost to one day the cost of let's say 9mm.. yep.. sign me up. As for this in particular.. if I can transition from my Sig p365Xl to this if I need a little more range and power.. and do so from my lunchbox.. or glovebox. Yep sign me up I'm sold. This is just the tip of an iceberg bud

1 - 3 of 3 Posts