Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I am getting one......it has been redone for 2015....

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
Wouldn't make a good CC gun unless you wore a trench coat unless that is actual size. LOL

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True dat.......but will be fun at the range...lol

·
Registered
8,549 Posts
It is a cool sleek looking gun.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds great....cant wait for my gun shop to get one in.....

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah....my LGS is going to email me as soon as they get it in. Can't wait......

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^Looks great^......I get mine Jan 7th.....I believe it will be a blast to play with.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
That is mine before like oob5 and now after:

The Ruger Rep stopped by my LGS and showed off the Charger TD. I stopped by a little too late to see but the Owner will find one for me soon, I can't wait!

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's just nasty looking.....love it. Awesome 22 Charger......

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Mine is in but I'm in MS until next weekend, darn. Upside is the great Jackson gun show is this weekend, hmm what do I need:
Houge A2 grip
Flash suppersor
Voquartsen Sear
Some kind of red/green dot sight
Magpul M4 sling

Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well darn it, my TD is in also but due to car trouble I couldn't pick it up today, no time Friday, they are closed on weekends, and I am also busy Monday.............ARGHHHHHHHHHH......so close yet so far away.

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I got it.....I already installed a Truglo scope and a flash hider, my BX-Trigger will be here today for it. Cant wait to take it to the range...

Attachments

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got the BX Trigger installed.....just waiting for it to warm up some. ( Is there anybody on this forum anymore?)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Got the BX Trigger installed.....just waiting for it to warm up some. ( Is there anybody on this forum anymore?)
Hey, great looking gun, thanks for the pictures. Can't wait to see what you say about the BX trigger. I drop by the forum every day but don't have much to say since my TD Charger is in but I wasn't able to go get it Thursday or Friday (woe is me).

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks QBToo.....dry firing the BX Trigger....feels great. I am having to work a lot lately so I have not had the chance to get to the range. Cant wait to see your TD Charger. My LGS also had the TD Chargers when I bought mine.........they are sweet.........

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
I picked up an Osprey 3-9 long eye relief lighted reticle scope, new A2 pistol grip, flash suppressor, QD sling attach point that goes on the Pictinney rail. Now all I have to do is pick mine up next Saturday, can't wait!

Neil

·
NRA Benefactor Member
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds great....mine came with the QD sling attach point that goes with the pictinney rail. Thats how the bi-pod mounts,Ruger sends that with the gun. I have thought about maybe changing the grip....which one did you get for your?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts