Ruger 22/45 LITE Compensators

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by MaddMac, Feb 22, 2013.

1. MaddMac

MaddMac MaddMac

Each Ruger 22/45 Lite comp is specifically designed to fit Ruger's P45MK3ALRP 22/45 LITE model with 1/2-28 threaded barrels. Turned to exact dimensions of 1" OD so the comp will fit flush with your barrel. Every 22/45 LITE comp is made from 6061-T6 aluminum billet for its light weight and DuraCoated for a tough durable finish and superior match to Ruger's factory color (Black Oxide) of the receiver and sights. There are many port designs, lengths and crown designs to choose from but don't limit yourself to what is offered in the list. Pick and choose from the pictures of the compensators listed, and design your own and Contact Us for a qoute! Unlike most other companies that manufacture and sale compensators, we are not limited to one or two designs because each compensator built here is turned out ONE at a TIME!

My best seller for the Ruger LITE:

Attached Files:

2. MaddMac

MaddMac MaddMac

You can check out all the compensators, muzzle brakes and thread protectors I offer at MaddMacs Precision Tactical.

I also do many custom builds based on specs and ideas from my customers. Several of those custom comps can be seen in MaddMacs Photo Gallery.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Jason

Pic of a custom comp:

Attached Files:

3. GerryM

GerryM New Member

Wow, looks very nice.

Once I get my Lite, will be in touch

4. jmohme

jmohme Well-Known Member

Are you doing any in the gold anodized finish?
    I have a Tactical Solutions that I painted to match, but I don't expect the finish to last, and from what I have read, it is pretty much at the lower end of the quality scale anyway.

[​IMG]

5. MaddMac

MaddMac MaddMac

Thanks Gerry. I will be looking forward it.

6. MaddMac

MaddMac MaddMac

I do not. It's just not a color that is requested. In fact, most of my customers complain to me about the gold color Ruger used on that pistol. Maybe that's why Ruger has already discontinued this LITE model and went with the all black fluted model?
    I can sandblast the finish off your comp and DuraCoat it in Black Oxide, Matte Black or Gloss Black if you're interested.
    Just PM me and we can work out the details.

7. FrogSwatter

FrogSwatter New Member

Very nice! you may be hearing from me in the future.:)

8. Dig

Dig New Member

Satisfied customer here, of Maddmacs comps. Thinking on another plus a thread protector, they do an excellent job and quick....

9. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

Those look sweet, how do they look on the new black fluted version?

10. MaddMac

MaddMac MaddMac

Heres a pic of #2245L011 on the new LITE sent to me from one of my customers. #2245L011 has a fluted base with 4 flutes. #2245L004 has a different port design and fluted base with 6 flutes (I don't have a pic of this comp on the fluted LITE). I think both compliment the new LITE very well.

Attached Files:

11. ArizonaHeat

ArizonaHeat New Member

Looks great MaddMac, I went to your website and all of them look nice. Guess now I'm going to have to get me a LITE then figure out which of your many lovely offerings to go with.

12. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Awesome craftmanship MaddMac !!

13. MaddMac

MaddMac MaddMac

Thanks ArizonaHeat. And remember, when you do decide to buy, you don't have to go with the comps I have listed. You can send me any ideas or specs you may have for a custom comp build.

14. MaddMac

MaddMac MaddMac

Thanks SHOOTER13

15. uniongap

uniongap New Member

How does your comp. compare to the Tandemkross comp that they are offering? I have acquired the 22/45 threaded barrel with the adjustable sights. I am going to put a Sightmark mini shot pro inplace of the iron sights.
    Also do you have a shop? I live in Peachtree City and could come by if you had a shop.