Ruger 10/22 Model 21142

Discussion in 'Ruger 10/22' started by RFF, Jun 24, 2017.

1. RFF

RFF Member

Picked up at Walmart. Never seen one like this before. Can't find it on Ruger site.

Really happy with it. Has the modular stock like my Ruger American Rimfire. Blued 20" barrel. Came with Ruger 10/22 sling. Looking forward to shooting it!

Attached Files:

2. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

There was (or is) a model called the Contest Winner. Could that be what your rifle is?

:usa:

3. RFF

RFF Member

No this is different from the Contest Winner. The Contest Winner is/was model 21125

4. yitty

yitty New Member

RFF how much did this model cost? And did it come with additional stock modules? Thanks!

5. RFF

RFF Member

Paid $244.00 and it didn't come with any extra modules. I ordered the extra modules from Ruger. I was surprised it didn't come with at least one extra module like my RAR did. Now I have the complete set of modules and they work on both rifles. Real handy for teaching kids how to shoot.

6. yitty

yitty New Member

Thanks. That is what I assumed, I guess coming with only the standard module keeps the cost down. Glad they are interchangeable with your American rifle.

7. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

10/22 is my favorite rimfire rifle. The rotary magazines are only 10 rounds, but are flawless.

8. RFF

RFF Member

Yeah, I forgot how much fun 10/22's are. I've been enjoying this one for sure. I really like my Ruger American Rimfire too.

9. yitty

yitty New Member

10. RFF

RFF Member

In my opinion the best stock they ever put on a 10/22.

11. nickndfl

nickndfl Active Member

I have a Lasermax which is no challenge at the range. I have it dialed in for 20 yards. Just put the dot on the target and pull the trigger. You can hit bullseyes with your eyes closed.

12. SquintBeastwood

SquintBeastwood New Member

Very similar to the one I just bought but mine is stainless and has 2 interchangeable stocks and is a TD. Picked it up for 292.00 on GOG. Just wish the barrel was threaded so I can add a can.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    RFF likes this.