Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up at Walmart. Never seen one like this before. Can't find it on Ruger site.

Really happy with it. Has the modular stock like my Ruger American Rimfire. Blued 20" barrel. Came with Ruger 10/22 sling. Looking forward to shooting it!

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No this is different from the Contest Winner. The Contest Winner is/was model 21125

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Paid $244.00 and it didn't come with any extra modules. I ordered the extra modules from Ruger. I was surprised it didn't come with at least one extra module like my RAR did. Now I have the complete set of modules and they work on both rifles. Real handy for teaching kids how to shoot.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Paid $244.00 and it didn't come with any extra modules. I ordered the extra modules from Ruger. I was surprised it didn't come with at least one extra module like my RAR did. Now I have the complete set of modules and they work on both rifles. Real handy for teaching kids how to shoot.
Thanks. That is what I assumed, I guess coming with only the standard module keeps the cost down. Glad they are interchangeable with your American rifle.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I forgot how much fun 10/22's are. I've been enjoying this one for sure. I really like my Ruger American Rimfire too.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In my opinion the best stock they ever put on a 10/22.

·
Registered
503 Posts
I have a Lasermax which is no challenge at the range. I have it dialed in for 20 yards. Just put the dot on the target and pull the trigger. You can hit bullseyes with your eyes closed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts