Ruger 10/22 M1-C

Discussion in 'Ruger Rimfire Forums' started by valvestem, Oct 26, 2017.

1. valvestem

valvestem New Member

Anyone seen in person the Ruger 10/22 M1-C rifle. I am interested in one, but wondering if anyone has seen one in person. IDK if my local gun shop can get one anyway, as they are a Talo exclusive.

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017

3. valvestem

valvestem New Member

Yes, I gotta have the 10/22 version. I have a good selection of some of the other models, but was just made aware of this one recently. My local LGS and small store don't carry it in their inventory of firearms you can order from them online, so I have to give them a call. Maybe its not in the cards, but I gotta try. If you have guns, you know the feeling and know what I mean.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

OH...I've GOT guns !!...and ones I HAD to have....

Circa November 1944

[​IMG]

5. valvestem

valvestem New Member

I finally got my 10/22 M1C, after an ordering glitch on the gun store, it was not ordered by them the day I thought I ordered it even though they said it was.
    I have had it to the range already, with RGBs, Aguila red box, and Federal cheepies. No misfires or issues.
    The build quality as far as the barrel and action is good, but the wood is a disappointment for a tribute gun, workmanship is shoddy, as in wood burrs and rough edges abound throughout. Makes me wonder if special editions are worth the extra dough, but I have ordered them before and the gun was perfect.
    I really wanted this gun, and accept it for what it is, and do enjoy it. I bought it to use, not hang on the wall.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
    zippo9 and nickndfl like this.
  6. Ricrock

Ricrock New Member

valvestem likes this.