Ruger 10 /22 50th Anniversary Edition 1964 -2014 only 25,000 Produced.

Discussion in 'Ruger Photos' started by BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS, Dec 4, 2020.

1. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS Active Member

[​IMG]
    To commemorate the 10/22's 50th birthday, Ruger has announced the Ruger Collector's Series 10/22 Carbine Rifle, which will feature a limited-time, 50th Anniversary bolt marking, commemorative 50th Anniversary box with an exclusive Collector's Series box decal and "The Ruger 10/22 Rifle 22 LR — Fifty Years 1964-2014" special receiver marking.
    Also included are a Collector's Series pin, a 10/22 50th Anniversary bumper sticker, a replica of the original 1964 10/22 ad and a limited edition Ruger Collector's Series street sign.

[​IMG]

This rifle ships with one BX-25 and one BX-1 magazine (an alternate model is available with three BX-1, 10-round magazines), while retaining popular 10/22 features like the black synthetic stock, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety and cold hammer-forged barrel.

"This Collector's Series rifle is a great chance for Ruger customers to get their hands on a limited edition 10/22— we are only producing 25,000 of them," said Chris Killoy, Ruger President and Chief Operating Officer. "The Ruger 10/22 has always been special to Ruger, and to America, and we are excited to incorporate this unique model into the line and celebrate this milestone anniversary."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I picked up this 50th Anniversary Edition Ruger 10 / 22 New / Old stock for 330.00 us out the door. It was found during a store inventory and was being put out in the gun rack for sale and I was able to purchase it at a discount the MSRP was 379.00 US . I took it to the woods and shot it its a nice shooter shoot 1 inch groups off hand trigger is a crisp 3 pounds . This contest winning 10/22 offers the best of both worlds by using a picatinny rail with an integrated fully adjustable rear aperture sight. It’s 18.5-inch stainless-steel barrel and natural silver-colored alloy receiver is complimented by a military style front sight blade protected by ears on either side and the factory 1/2×28 threaded barrel were some of the features I like. I can't wait to mount one of my SightMark Wraiths 4 x 32 x 50 mm Digital Day / Night Scopes on it and do some Feral Hog & Coyote Eradication with it.

DrewBone likes this.
  2. mrmike7189

mrmike7189 Member

Looks nice for sure

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS likes this.

3. DrewBone

DrewBone Member

Hey BRR, I like your moose and pine tree comforter! Oh, and the rifle too ;)

Question; I've been considering one of the Sightmark Wraith models, either the 2-16x28 or the 4-32x50, but since the introduction of the newer 4K MAX model I'm on the fence as to which direction to go ($499 vs. $799). In truth I'm leaning towards the 4K model with its reported 8 hour battery life, if I can even find one. What can you tell me about your experiences with the 4-32x50 version?

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS likes this.
  4. BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS

BLACK RIFLE REVIEWS Active Member

I love it as I use Day & Night I purchased two of them , I have two photons also ,I had the ATN s but they were plagued with software update problems so I sold them i got tired of returning them and waiting a month to get it back . 4 AA Batteries last 8 Hours you can put in sleep mode and with a button press its on .

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    DrewBone likes this.
  5. DrewBone

DrewBone Member

Thanks for the reply and information! I've heard numerous reports of "issues" with ATN products, in spite of the heavy advertising they do, so I've pretty much written them off. The Sightron products seem to have a pretty good reputation as a provider of entry level NV scopes, so I'll definately be giving one of their products a whirl in the near future. A local shop has a couple of their 2-18x28 models for around $485, which I could probably get for less as I'm a good customer, but I'm going to try to hold out for the 4K model. Wish me luck with that, LOL ;)