Ruger Talk Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Patriot
2,160 Posts
Contact Ruger customer service. They will take care of you.
It's most likely a magazine problem.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had the same problem I figured it was a the magazine so I dicked around with it instead of sending it in. I hate not having a gun I can't use. I'd send it in if I know I was going to get something more back due to there **** up

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
I had the same problem I figured it was a the magazine so I dicked around with it instead of sending it in. I hate not having a gun I can't use. I'd send it in if I know I was going to get something more back due to there **** up
We are very careful about language here.;)

Jim

·
Banned
12,933 Posts
Hope you understand , that if left unattended, it will just go south on us fast.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
My feed problem with a 77/357 was fixed perfectly with a new (no charge) mag after a call to Ruger service.

·
Premium Member
2,733 Posts
I'm sorry JIM
With a little practice - on other boards - I found that there are socially acceptable words that convey the sentiment I wanted to express.

Some board software contains a 'PC censor' that asterisks out words automatically - even if they are just a sequence of letters in perfectly innocuous words. Just recently I found that an alternative spelling for 'snicker' is a no-no.

:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts