Restock ammo- cha ching!

Discussion in 'Ammo & Reloading' started by buster40c, Aug 24, 2015.

1. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I could have bought another gun for what I just spent on ammo this month. Almost a $$$$ but I restocked 22lr, 38spl, .40, .45, and 9mm so I should be good for awhile now.
    I use http://ammoseek.com/ to find the lowest priced and available ammo. I just bought 38spl wad cutters for less than some 9mm is going for.
    Well I just went to my LGS and bought ten 500 rnd bricks of the Thunderbolt 22lr. Well there went another $335. Oh well I can't take it with me.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2015
  2. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,

I checked out your website and they have 230 .45 cal RN for about .26 cents per round which, depending on how I can buy powder, that's about what it costs for me to reload. BTW, if you have an extra $13k, I would be interested in the $50K pallet. Just send cash to them with my mailing address. They said it will take about 6 weeks, but I am willing to wait. Thanks buddy!!!

Tommy

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

So I take it you have the other $37K. I have an extra $13K? I am glad you are willing to wait because then that might keep you out of trouble. I suppose you also want me to rent a fork lift for you to unload the pallet off the delivery truck.
    I think you better get busy reloading some more .45 ammo.