Respect has gone by the wayside!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Tommycourt, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Lame Brain could not attend the funeral of one of our greatest Supreme Court judges today as he was too busy trying to figure out who to nominate in his place, or so say his spokesman and the media. Justice Scalia served for over 30 years as Supreme Court Justice, one of the finest people ever to serve and yet Obama could not attend due to his agenda! Before Scalia is laid in the ground, Lame Brain is trying to figure out who to nominate to replace him. Lame Brain could have waited until next week, but nooooooooo, he had to do it today. This man has NO respect for the Supreme Court nor the Constitution of the United States. As far as I am concerned, he is the most arrogant, impulsive, unlawful liar that has ever served as president!!!! We the people deserve MUCH better than this! He is so worried about his legacy that he cares not for the security, safety and wellness of the people that HE WORKS FOR- THE AMERICAN PUBLIC!. He has no scruples whatsoever and yet he champions himself as the world's leading architect of the free people. I am sick of his ways and the next 11 months cannot pass fast enough IMO!

Tommy

2. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Hey Tommy,

Do ya think maybe , I could get ya to tell us how you really feel about Opuker ?

;):)
    Jim

btw, I agree that if he ever had any respect for the nation or anyone , he has lost it.:mad:

3. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Hah. I will only add to Tommie's list of shortcomings the Prez's seriously truncated store of ethics. Attending the funeral was not optional.

4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Just goes to prove my point...(and Tommy's )...OBAMA IS A SCUMBAG !!

The poor guy wasn't even cold when he started spouting off how the Senate must pick a new justice...

And if that Republican controlled Senate does...there WILL BE HELL to pay !!

Can't wait to hear what he did instead...it had better NOT been golfing !!