Reply to things happening very fast in politics and religion

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gunslinger669, Sep 11, 2015.

1. gunslinger669

gunslinger669 Active Member

Still can't post there so here's my contribution:

Look it all up, then decide if it requires your concern or attention, instead of relying on a single obscure source with questionable sources.

The carrier strike groups:
    https://www.stratfor.com/topics/military/tracking-u.s.-naval-power

The Russian sub::
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/03/russian-spy-ship-spotted-near-us-sub-base/

The actual NOTAM from the FAA::
    !FDC 5/8848 (KZDC A0211/15) ZDC ..SPECIAL NOTICE..DUE TO MILITARY READINESS ACTIVITIES ON 1030/1090 MHZ, THE TRAFFIC ALERT AND COLLISION AVOIDANCE SYSTEM (TCAS) AND AUTOMATIC DEPENDENT SURVEILLANCE BROADCAST (ADS-B) SYSTEM MAY BE LESS SENSITIVE THAN NORMAL IN THE AIRSPACE OVER THE STATES OF VIRGINIA, NORTH CAROLINA, SOUTH CAROLINA, GEORGIA, ALABAMA, AND FLORIDA, EXTENDING APPROXIMATELY 200NM OFFSHORE. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT THAT PILOTS EXPERIENCE AN ANOMALY WITH TCAS OR ADS-B, PILOTS ARE ADVISED TO NOTIFY THE APPROPRIATE AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL (ATC) FACILITY IMMEDIATELY. THIS NOTIFICATION WILL PERMIT ATC TO IMPLEMENT ESTABLISHED PROTOCOLS TO MITIGATE REPORTED ANOMALIES. THESE ACTIVITIES WILL NOT GENERATE FALSE TCAS TARGETS. ANY TRAFFIC ADVISORY (TA) AND/OR RESOLUTION ADVISORY (RA) SHOULD BE TREATED AS VALID AND PILOTS SHOULD RESPOND ACCORDINGLY. PILOTS ARE ADVISED TO MAINTAIN AN INCREASED VISUAL AWARENESS IN THIS AREA. BE ADVISED THAT OTHER NOTAMS FOR THIS ACTIVITY MAY BE PUBLISHED BETWEEN 02 SEP AND 01 OCT 2015. SFC-FL500. 1509111500-1509120500

The Chinese ships::
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/chinese...sed-through-u-s-territorial-waters-1441350488

Russia and China "dumping" dollars and bonds::
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ell-treasuries-as-everyone-else-buys-u-s-debt

CERN is "cranked up"::
    It's about time- it's a science and research facility which can do its best work when the particle accelerator is fully operational.

China explosions::
    Stuff happens- bet you can find at least 5 explosions that have happened in any number of countries- including ours.

The stock market::
    Is volatile- always.

Blood moons::
    Seriously??

2. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

I went to the links you provided. None were particularly reassuring. One was Bloomberg news.

Not saying we should be worried about this stuff, but I remember the coverage 'Fast and Furious' got, or didn't get to be more accurate.
    Not trustworthy information. (Read that, we were lied to and they are still at it by keeping a lid on it).
    Holder stepped down to avoid questions from congress!

The information we are fed is seen as questionable to anyone that has been fooled previously.
    It's healthy to be leery of what we are given as fact. Too often it is a lie.

Again, not saying we need to be concerned about this stuff, just cautious about what we believe to be the truth.
    Blood moons: Don't know.

3. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

You are entitled to your thoughts about everything being just common everyday actions. You might also be correct. Do I believe and agree with everything I read? Absolutely not but I also don't close my mind without researching or seeing their info backed up. I have seen statements made that IMO and knowledge show me they are all wet or at least very questionable.
    So you know I went only by single obscure sources which go by questionable sources. Nobody has anything to backup a word they have to say. Funny how people think they know where and how I get information. If you notice I made no statement that the sky is falling. What I did do was ask what is possibly in the near future. Nope I am not going to join a mass suicide because someone believes aliens are going to come and kill me.
    Blood Moons....seriously? Well I guess it has been merely a bunch of 7 year coincidences. HMMM Maybe we will have another coincidence in 2015. I guess we might find out and then again maybe not. I am betting on something happening.
    I guess the last time the flight TCAS was shut down was 2001 could mean nothing.
    Cern is nothing to be concerned with if you think opening a portal to the unknown is ok. Just like HAARP is a total science fiction scam. Funny how over 50 years ago governments met to decide limiting uses of it. Nah it's just science fiction because rain makers are only in the movies. Tesla was a dreamer that just couldn't wake up.
    Stock market is always volatile.......yep it sure is but a one day or week loss that is greater than has been seen in 7 years that might not be normal volatility.
    I find things interesting and then I watch and see if anything happens relating to it. I suppose the almanac is just a superstitious book of hogwash also. Funny how farmers believe differently. Funny how farmers plant according to astronomical timing. But then again I guess astrology is all just newspaper ignorance for weak minded people.
    I find a lot of things interesting and if it does follow a repeated proven pattern then that according to science could be more than a coincidence. There are a lot of things faked but there are also many more that are reality. Sometimes by watching what is going on we can maybe get a view of what could happen next.
    If people were more aware of their thoughts and their life they would see there is something besides coincidence going on. Oh that's was just a coincidence that I said there is someone that can teach me more about something and what do you know a one sentence ad said if you are searching for something then call this number. I called and it was the teaching I was looking for. Nah that was just a total fluke and to think otherwise is just stupid thinking. Like has been said.......watch what you ask for.
    So call me a nut when I watch what is going on and wonder if it is a sign of something big possibly happening in the near future. When it seems there are many pieces already placed in the puzzle it might not be long before we can see the whole picture or possibly an agenda take form as it was designed.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  4. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Lifetime Supporter

Ask the Admin or Mod to move this to the correct sub forum and allow your posts there...PM will do it !!

5. RavenU

RavenU In the army now..

I tend to agree with what you're saying. 'Things' do seem to be moving along at brisker than usual pace! The advent of the, 'Blood Moons' and their coincidence with Old Testament Holy Days is, to say the least, puzzling! I'm reminded of Mark 13:19-20:

'For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be; and except that The Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved; but for The Elect's sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days.'

6. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member