Religion Under Attack in USA ... for 8 Years

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by MagBlackhawk, Jul 2, 2017.

1. MagBlackhawk

MagBlackhawk Patriot

Report: Hostility to religion spiked under Obama.
    Somebody had to make a report to figure that out?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5490259467001/?#sp=show-clips

Christians, not muslims under attack... here... in the USA.
    I know... We're not at war with the muslim religion, only a few misguided muslims who want to kill us. :confused:
    ^ ^ I believe it was Obama that said something like "it's a religion of peace". ^ ^
    I'm not too sure that's true. :dunno: But Hollywood doesn't tell me what I think... So there is that.

:GadsdenFlag:

2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

There was Jesus, there is Christianity. They are twain. There was Muhammad, there is Islam. They are twain.

3. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

At one point in time in his reign...Obummer did say "WE are not a Christian nation".

That was his wish.:rolleyes:

Jim

4. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The Constitution forbids a State Religion. We are predominantly a Christian nation - by choice, not by statute. Muslim Americans, Jewish Americans, Hindu Americans, Shinto Americans, atheist Americans, the significant designation is American. American is even more significant than Kentuckian, or even Vermonter.

5. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

We are not a Christian nation. There lies the problem. As a nation the USA is not a Christian nation per se but its citizens are predominately of Christian faith. No matter what Obama or anyone thinks, that is a fact.

The 1st states there can't be a government chosen/enforced religion but that also means the government can't go against or forbade the practice of any religion. The latter had been so greatly done under Obama through the military that Obama and the military leaders that went along with it should have gotten the boot for breaking the Constitutional rights of all those affected by it.

The 1st does not say freedom from religion as some would like to think it means. In this country nobody forces anyone to go to church, watch a religious TV programs, have to participate in prayer before a sporting event. Because a person chooses not to participate in a religious act does not mean they have the right to stop others from doing so. What's the matter with an atheist/non believer just sitting there doing nothing while the majority of other people are participating in an action of religious faith? Are they afraid that singles them out by not participating? Well they should realize that is the perfect opportunity to show their separatism from religious beliefs. Does that hurt their feelings not being one of the many?

The 1st doesn't state the government can use the 1st against any citizen or state. Some people just have a real problem in reading comprehension so they apply their interpretation into what they read. So they take prayer or any religious display out of the schools, public functions, and public places that are government subsidized. So we have it pounded into our thinking that there is a place for religion but it isn't outside of your home or the churches. Is it just me or do others also think that is the government going against the citizens rights to express their religion?

6. gumpy

gumpy New Member

I will always believe that this is Satan's plan. Little by little he has been nibbling away at the very fabric of America. And little by little he has been taking bigger bites. Americans have become desensitize to the moral decay that has grown to be prevalent in our life. It's like putting a frog in a pot of water and slowly heating it up till the very frog dies. And it never tries to escape his environment. That's where we are at today and the water is getting hotter!!!

7. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Whatever one generation tolerates.....

The next generation accepts as normal...

Happy Birthday America.

Jim

8. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Jim,

You hit the nail right on the head!!!

Tommy

9. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

Yep Tommy the guns should have come out a long time ago but nope all people cared about it seemed was their right to have their guns instead of what the 2nd was meant for. I often wonder would there ever be a time when the citizens would even point their guns at those taking over the government. I just think it will not happen or it already would have happened. Yup we the people {frogs} have been slowly cooked in the simmering pot.

Just look at what the government is calling patriots and you will get the idea how the masses are being lead to believe and see those that would try to go against the government takeover. They are now considered a bigger threat than foreign terrorist because they are referred to as native home grown terrorists.

Joining the military to protect our rights is considered real patriotism but a citizen aiming to protect our rights is considered a terrorist. Yep that makes no sense except to make the masses believe anyone even speaking out let alone firing a gun at the government is the real anarchy against the people.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017