Record gun sales continue

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion' started by Floorist, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

If Hildebeast becomes POTUS watch out! Gun sales will go out of sight and prices will at least double if not triple before she can get the door on the 2nd amendment closed. She spews that she wants the innocent to be protected however had stated that she will challenge the SCOTUS on the 2nd amendment. Today 50% of all Americans are gun owners however they don't think that Hildebeast will try to confiscate their guns. As Buster always says: the sheople will be lead by the shepard regardless of how crooked she is. I have to totally agree with Buster.

Tommy

2. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

The Big Gun Grab is unlikely to happen unless The Donald causes a tsunami of Republican losses 'down the ticket'. They seem to be very worried about that possibility. Can't say I blame them.

It also now looks possible that HC will make enough policy concessions to Bernie's proposals to get him to make nice - and talk to his followers.

This election looks like a convergence of bad karma for the American people. I remember thinking that choosing between Dubya and The Inventor Of The Internet was pretty disgusting. Hoo ha.

3. Floorist

Floorist Old Timer

Just remember, as recently as five years ago, Trump was anti-gun. He agreed with Obama after Sandy Hook. So what will he do if elected? Who knows!

4. buster40c

buster40c Well-Known Member

I have noticed lately HC hasn't curtailed her gun blasting. Obama has just asked the State Department to seal all the email evidence against HC till after the election. Unreal what this country has come to. Unreal people would actually vote for her but then again the dead are brain dead.
    I can only hope Trump will get the win but only because I think he is possibly the lesser of two evils. It's to strange how the media crucified past presidential runners for adultery but they are crickets about HC and her infidelity and lesbian escapades let alone possible treason while being Secretary of State. Yep I think she just might pull another Obama type win. Kiss your guns goodbye if she gets the white house as her new power scam seat.
    I hope Trump jumps on her with both feet during the debates so that people will see has shoe strings hanging out of her lying lips. I really don't think she will come even close to Trump in the general election without the powers that be totally rigging the election. Come on, she has so much baggage that her being elected would be compared to chances of winning the Publisher Clearing House sweepstakes.

5. phideaux

phideaux Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Vintage Pelosi...

"We got to elect her to see if she is a criminal or not".

Hows that worked out for ya ?:mad:

Alls I can say is....buy whilest ya can...:usa:

Jim

6. Tommycourt

Tommycourt Tommycourt

Buster,
    I truly hope you are right about Trump whupping Hildebeast's butt. But you and I both know that they are kanivers and back stabbers and will say anything at the time to get the vote. Neither she nor Bill have any scruples, morals, or ethics. Trump has to stick to the issues and not go on a rant about something that is meaningless. They say he is using a tele-promter. That is fine with me as long as he gets the message out and both the sheople and people will listen to him. He can start with Benghazi and go right up the ladder to the criminal charges she may be facing and really hit her where it hurts. If she wants to play the victum, womens rights advocate and cry how men are against her, I will gladly send her some Kleenex, some of those panty liners, and a reset button. Reset it back at least 30 yrs. so she can start with White Water and other scandals that have been forgotten.

Tommy

7. VThillman

VThillman Active Member

Yep Tommy, HC and hubby have been around awhile, and accumulated a lot of bad cess. Shucks, Jerry Ford could have whupped her easy. But The Donald? Damn!